Unknown: The secrets coming out...Elizabeth.

Ethan's P.O.V
I finally got to sleep around 4 am. My mind kept whirling with worry and fear. I didn't want to go to school, but now I had to. I knew Justin. He was going to blackmail me if I wanted to keep my secret. At 6:50 I got up and got ready for hell. I grabbed my phone. I texted Justin to meet me by the back of the school at 7:10. Aunt Cas reluctantly drove me to school. She was trying to convince me to stay home, but if I did that my secret would be out. While I was walking towards the back of the school, I ran into PJ. He looked angry. He grabbed my by my shoulders and pushed me back some. I tensed and was scared. "Ethan. Please be careful with Justin. He's gotten more sadistic. Whatever he tells you to do, tell me and record it. Together we re going to ruin him. I nodded. I pulled out my phone and started recording. Pj quickly put his number in my phone so I can text him the video. I walked to the  back of the school. When I got there, Justin was there with his venomous smirk. "Oh Elizabeth, you're late." He said while approaching me. "The names Ethan you jackass!" I screamed at him. He grabbed my hoodie and pulled me up to his face. "Don't scream at me you sack of shit!" He spat in my face. I pushed him off of me. "Look Justin!" I said angrily. "I'm not playing this game again! Just tell me what you want! And don't tell." I finished. He chuckled. "You think that's how it works?" He asked getting closer to me. "This is how it's gonna work," he said pinning me up against the brick wall. "You are going to do as I say when I say it. The word no doesn't exist when  speaking to me. If I say jump you say 'how high?'" He got close to my face. I could feel his breathe on my face. "Now jump," he said letting me go. I wasn't playing this game again. "No! We are doing this my way! Just tell me what you want!" I said again. He got angry and painfully grabbed my arm. He squeezed on my arm with his fingernails clawing into my skin. I let out a squeak of fear and pain. "Jump!" He snarled in my ear. "How high?!" I said. He let go and smiled. "Now  that we agree, I need you to come back here during lunch. Alone." He added before leaving. I sat down and curled into myself. I began to cry out of fear, anger, and every other bent up emotion. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I was too tired to even run if it was Justin coming back. "Ethan are you ok?" It was PJ. I looked at him and shook my head. He sat down by me and pulled me into a comforting hug. "I left the old school to get away from my past! Why is it coming back!?" I asked angrily. "I don't know, but I swear to you that I'm going to find out why he came here and I swear we are going to make him regret it." I smiled at that. I pulled out my phone and stopped the video. I showed PJ and he looked pissed. "Im sorry to say, but we are going to have more evidence before we turn him in. I have an idea, but I don't have time to explain it. Meet me in the library during digital media." I nodded. He helped me up and walked me to class. Unfortunately, aunt Cas had to wait till Monday to talk to the office since it was Friday. I only had to be in this class with him only one more time. When I got into the class, he was sitting by my seat. I slowly walked and sat in my seat. "Give me your homework," Justin said. "But you didn't even have I do it!" I said. The teacher had said since he came near the end of a lesson to just not worry about it. The tweet was Monday so it wouldn't be fair for him to take it apparently. "How high?" He hissed. I sighed and gave him my homework. The teacher came by collecting it. "Mr.Daniels, I decided to do the homework. I hope you don't mind." Justin said as he turned in my homework. I was furious. Attacking me physically: ok. Attacking me mentally: I can handle. But ruin my gpa. Unacceptable. I jumped up from my seat. "Mr.Daniels that's my homework! Justin took it from me!" I said. Mr.Daniels began to look at the hand writing. I always mark my i's with one dot on top of another, in case anyone wanted to steal it. Mr.Daniels saw that he frowned. "Justin stay after class.
Ethan you too." He said putting my name on the homework. "Justin Monday you will take the test with everyone. This will teach you too cheat in my class." He walked away and
I smirked in victory. Justin grabbed my hair, but luckily someone said something and Mr.Daniels sent Justin to the office. That's when I realized something, I can control him. I'm only giving him power over me. Well not anymore. I swear to any god out there, I will end Justin.