Epilogue

10 years later

Ethan's P.O.V 
I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring. I hit the snooze button and flipped on my side. I looked at the man beside me and smiled. "Good morning Mark," I said waking him up. He groggily got up and smiled back at me. "Morning Ethan," he said kissing me. We then both got up and went to the kitchen. After Mark graduated high school, he went to college to become a biomedical engineer before he dropped out. We ended up taking a break when e went to college since I was still in high school. After I graduated, Mark and I bought an apartment together. After moving, we started to save up for me to get top surgery. Aunt Cas ended up paying for it after making a sequel to her series. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard barking. Chica ran out of the living room to greet mark and I. She jumped up on mark as he began to pet her. I went into the kitchen and made us some coffee. Mark and I's loves have definitely flipped since high school. Considering we and all of our friends are now popular youtubers. It's really odd. We all still keep in touch, and some of them even tried to help us out with me getting surgery. Mark quietly entered the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me. "Wanna have a lazy day today?" Mark asked as he took the cup of coffee I handed him. "Sure." With that, we sat on the couch and started to watch tv. If it weren't for me meeting mark, I don't know where I would be right now. I wouldn't be as happy if I didn't have Mark. I'm so glad I met him. 

A/N: so this is the end. I just want to say thank you for everyone who has commented, voted,and read my story. It seriously means the world to me. I can't believe I've actually been working on this story for a year! Anyway, have a great day and stay alive.I hope you liked the ending.