The date pt.1 (mark's P.O.V)

I woke up at 9 am. I was so excited to go on a date with Ethan. I still couldn't believe the day was here! I'm so happy that I finally got to go on this date. I got my shower as soon as I got up. I then went downstairs to eat a quick breakfast of oatmeal. As I finished, I noticed the time and it was 10:03. I went back to my room to find something to wear. I wanted to wear something really nice today. Ethan didn't know where I was taking him because I wanted to surprise him. I was going to take him to the local fair, then to a local coffee shop for a surprise, the flower shop, and then I was taking him to my dad's grave. I was going to tell him the things I had always wanted to tell him. Hopefully the date would go well and according to plan. When I looked up, I noticed it was 11:20. I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs. I grabbed my wallet and headed off to Ethan's house. I arrived at his house around 11:55. I knocked on the door. When the door opened, I noticed Ethan in a really cute pink jumper and ripped skinny jeans. He looked hot to say the least. I also noticed that his aunt was sitting on the arm of the couch. I greeted her with a "Hello Ms.Nestor." I wanted to be on her good side. She shook my hand and gave me a gentle hug. "I want him back by 10," she stated when she pulled away from the hug. I explained to her that I didn't expect for us to stay out too late. I then asked Ethan if he was ready. He nodded his head and I grabbed his hand. We then left to go to the first place; the fair.