Marks P.O.V

How could I be so stupid!? Why did I do that to him? He trusts me with probably his biggest secret and what do I fucking do? I try to kiss him and run off. What kind of bitch am I? Why did it feel so right to kiss him? I don't understand why I stopped. I mean, why didn't he pull away? WE LITERALLY JUST MET! And I was already kissing him. Hell I barely knew him! This isn't ok. I needed to talk to him yet at the same time I didn't want to face him. Maybe I could write him a letter? I could ask Jack to give it to him. I went into my room and began my letter to Ethan. I poured all my thoughts into that letter. When I finished it was 2 pages long. I folded the papers and stuck them into my backpack to give to jack tomorrow. I texted jack to ask him if he'd be my messenger.

Markimoo: hey jack? Can you do me a favor buddy?
Jackiepoo: sure! What is it?
Markimoo: can you give Ethan a letter for me?
Jackiepoo: sure, but why can't you
Markimoo: something happened between us that shouldn't have. I'm too nervous to face him about it.
Jackiepoo: is that why he came to class crying?
My heart stopped. I made him cry. I made him cry. I'm such a monster.
Markimoo: probably.
Jackiepoo: oh. Meet me by my locker tomorrow. I want to know what happened before I deliver that letter.
Markimoo: sure. Bye
Jackiepoo: bye