The date pt.1

Ethan's P.O.V
I woke up around 10 am the morning of Mark and i's date. I was really excited to spend time with him today. We talked last night and he decided to surprise me with what we were going to do. Mark had told me he would pick me up around 12 o'clock and to wear something casual. I decided to go ahead and get ready because I tend to be slow. I quickly got into the shower. As I was washing my hair, I noticed that it was starting to fade a bit. I'd have to get Peggy to dye it again. Oh, and speaking of Peggy, her and aunt Cas are dating. They started dating about a five days ago. I was really happy to hear that aunt Cas was dating again. She lost her first husband to cancer 10 years ago,and that's how she wrote the books. They were her coping mechanism. Many people don't know that except for some of her friends and family. That's another reason why I won't read her books. They remind me of my uncle too much. I only knew him for a short time, but the things I remember about him are always nice. He was a very kind man who would do anything to help anyone. He's one of the reasons I knew I was a boy; because I wanted to be exactly like him when I grew up. As I finished my shower, I noticed that it was already 11:22 am. I dried off and put on some shorts and my binder to go quickly eat some breakfast and take my testosterone. I allied downstairs to see aunt Cas making pancakes. "Yay pancakes!" I said happily. She set down a plate of delicious pancakes in front of me as she sat down. I began to eat my pancakes kinda fast because I loved them so much. "Ethan," aunt Cas said gaining my attention," I have a few rules for you before you go on a date with mark." I nodded understanding that she was worried about me being with a guy after what happened with Justin. "I want you home by 10 o'clock. Make sure to check your food before you eat it. Call me of you start to get anxious and I will get you. And absolutely no being completely alone with him. It's not that I don't trust mark, it's just that I don't want something bad to happen." I nodded at these terms and explained to aunt Cas that she shouldn't worry because mark isn't like Justin. "I know. It's just that you're my nephew son. I have to worry." I laughed at nephew son. She calls me that because I'm like her son. As I finished my food and conversation with aunt Cas, I headed upstairs and saw that it was 11:55. I began to rush and get clothes on. I wore some black ripped skinny jeans, and a long sleeve pastel pink shirt. I quickly put on my blue high tops, when I heard the door bell. I ran down the stairs to answer the door. Aunt Cas was just about to open the door when I stood in front of her. She laughed and sat ok the arm of the couch. I opened the door and saw Mark wearing a white shirt with purple flowers around the shoulders, and khaki pants. "Hello Ms.Nestor," Mark greeted my aunt. She shook his hand and gave him a hug. "I want him back by 10," she stated. Mark said we wouldn't be out too late before grabbing my hand asking me if I was ready to go. I nodded my head, and we left.

A/N: sorry that this chapter is crappy. I just really needed to update this story.