First day of school

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ear. I groggily got out of bed. My anxiety kicked in as soon as I got out of bed. I walked over to my closet. I pulled out my binder, a blue shirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans. I called aunt Cas to my room so she can help me put on my binder correctly. Once she helped me, I put on my blue shirt and my skinny jeans. I put on some grey socks and put on my shoes. I ran down stairs to get me some breakfast. When I first started to eat breakfast here aunt Cas forgot I was allergic to peanuts and almost gave me something with peanuts in it. Lucky I noticed the peanuts and threw it away. Luckily aunt Cas knows now. Anyway, when I entered aunt Cas had made me waffles. "Eat up," she said grabbing us plates. I ate 3 waffles before I had to leave the house. I grabbed my pack back and was about to head out the door before aunt Cas reminded me to take my testosterone. I quickly did that and got into her chevy impala. As we were riding we started to sing along to the radio. When we pulled up into the parking lot of the school, a wave of anxiety hit me. Before I could panic though, aunt Cas laid a hand in my shoulder. "No one here knows you're trans so you can have a fresh start. I told them your preferred name and pronouns so don't worry about being misgendered." I gave her a small smile before heading into the building. As soon as I stepped into the building, I wanted to leave. The hallway was filled with people. My anxiety kicked in again and I ducked my head. I headed up to the office to get a map of the school and a handbook. When I entered the office, I saw a guy with green hair. "At least I'm not the only one with crazy hair." I thought. I didn't know where the secretary's office was so I decided to ask the green haired boy. I went up to him and tapped on his shoulder. "Pardon me, do you know where the secretary's office is?" He turned around and I was surprised. He had extremely pale skin and shimmering blue eyes. "Oh she's not here today. Are you Ethan?" He asked. His accent sounded Irish so I assumed he was. I nodded. He smiled,"Great! I'm going to show you around school since she's not here! Here's all the papers you need and follow me. Oh! The names Sean, but people call me Jack." He said. "Oh well I've to meet you jack." I said while putting the papers in my backpack. "So follow me and I'll show you around." I followed him. We went to all my classrooms and he showed me where the library, gym, and cafeteria where. It turns out we had English and math together so that was good. "Now I'd like to introduce you to my friends Felix and Mark." I followed him go two boys standing by the lockers. I only saw the face of one of them. He had blue eyes like jack's and bleach blonde hair. He also had a beard growing. The other person I couldn't see, but I knew he had red hair. (A/N sorry but I like when mark had red hair.) "Yo Mark! Felix!" When jack yelled their names they faced him. When the guy with read hair looked at me, I lost my breathe. He was stunning. He had sun kissed skin, dark chocolate eyes, and a beautiful smile. "Hey Jack! Who's that?" The blonde hair guy asked. "I'm glad you asked!" Jack put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me towards the two. "This here is Ethan. Ethan this is Felix," he motioned towards the blonde," and that's Mark!" He said pointing towards the gorgeous guy. "Hey," I said a little awkwardly. "How's of goin bro?" Asked Felix. "Eh pretty good I guess." I answered. "So are you new here?" Mark asked. "Yeah it's my first day." "So why are you coming to school here?" Jack asked. I stiffened. "I don't want to talk about it," I said looking at the ground. "What did you do? Kill a kid or something," Mark said to lighten the mood. Everyone but me laughed. The bell thankfully rung and I headed off to biology. I didn't notice but Mark followed me to that class. When I sat down, he stood next to me. "Hey uh Ethan is it?" I turned to him. "I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable back there. We didn't mean to make you like that." He said looking me in the eyes. I could stare at his eyes forever. "Uh it's ok. I just don't feel comfortable explaining why I have to go to this school." I said while tearing away my gaze. "It's ok. Wanna sit with us at lunch and meet our other friends? They are really cool trust me. I should know since they get to hang out with the amazing moi." He said in an awful french accent. I laughed at it and he smiled. Soon the bell rung and he had to leave. Now I can't wait for lunch.