symptoms of being broken🌻

🌵You feel all the emotion of sadness, regret and longing.

🌻You feel like you can't fall in love the second time around.

🌵You tend to think that every guy will hurt you.

🌻You withdraw from any guy as possible except fictional characters, kdrama actors because they are virtual and you can't have them so you tend to fall in love with fictional characters and actors.

🌵You hide every material, picture, or people that has something to remind you of him.

🌻You block him on any social media sites just to unblock him again if you misses him at time to time.

🌵You tend to reminisce all the happy, intimate and sad memories with him.

🌻You tend to think that changing your hairstyle, your body weight, your way of dressing, your way of living will make him come back to you or it is your way of moving on( But girl, truth be told. If he can't love you the way you are right now, he really isn't the one for you because if his love is true and genuine it isn't the looks, the way you dress or how pretty you are that makes him stay. It's the way you treat him that will make him stay.)

🌵Sometime you tend to think of possible ways to have him again.

🌻You tried many times to send him a message saying you want him back in your life but you just can't do it.

🌵You get bitter over sweet couples and forever.

🌻You tend to think that he's a bad guy for you to easily move on but truth be told you can't hate him because you still love him and that's a contradiction. You can hate him for a day or two but at the end you will still wake up from reality. Reality that you love him no matter what happened.

🌵You don't want to see if he has someone else.

🌻You tend to think that you were a good girlfriend before you broke up to make you feel like you've done nothing wrong that triggers your relationship into a break up.

🌵You want to see him badly but you don't want to make a way to see him. You just can't because truth be told you are afraid that you will long for him even more.