O N E

I woke up, 30 minutes late and it was only my first of senior year.

"Shit!"

I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, applied my make up and ran to my closet to pick an outfit.

I chose a black and white crop hoodie along with black shorts.

I grabbed my keys and got into my range rover. Fuck I love this beautiful car.

I started the car and drove to school.

Despite waking up late, I got to school 15 minutes before the bell rang.

I walked through the hallways to my locker to put my books in. I closed my locker, and there he was. Ethan Dolan. His twin brother and him were the total hotties of the school. Even though he's a fuckboy, I've had a crush on Ethan since middle school.

I looked at him with my mouth slightly open. He smirked and licked his lips.

"Hey Hailey. Party at me and Grayson's this weekend. I'll text you the details."

He winked at me and walked off.

I silently shrieked and ran up to my bff, Liza.

"LIZA I WAS JUST INVITED TO ETHAN FUCKING DOLANS PARTY!"

"Omg!!! I was too!!! 2 days!!! we have to pick out our outfits, this isn't an everyday thing!!!" She replied back as happy as me.

*2 DAYS LATER*

*on the phone*

"Liza, you have to come over. Now. I have no idea what I'm gonna wear. I need some fucking help."

"Language young lady. Be there in 5."

*call ends*

I rolled my eyes and waited for Liza to get here. I heard a knock on my door about 3 minutes later and headed downstairs to open the door.

"Ok so, this is Ethan's party...you have to look as hot as you can."

"I doubt he'll even notice me."

"Son of a spanky!!! Hailey, he gave you an invite. Himself. So shut the frick frack up and be more faithful in yourself."

"Gosh. You need to speak normally" I said chuckling.

"Ok, ok now lets pick what you're gonna wear."

Liza picked out a black off the shoulder crop top with a maroon high wasted mini skirt, along with knee high black heel boots.

"Perfect, you'll have guys all over you."

I smile and go put on the outfit.

Liza puts on a leotard and puts on blue shorts on top of it.

I text my mom not to get worried about me if I'm not home and we both get into my car, and drive off to party.

Authors stuff:
Ayy!!! That was my first chapter! It might have been shitty but I can only do shitty. tysm for reading this 💗
Follow my insta:
@/grethanscuddles
Love you. I'll see you next Tuesday!(or earlier) PEACEEE