T W E N T Y-T W O

"Hey...you fell asleep in the 20 minutes I was gone?" He said chuckling.

"Yeah...I don't know how but I did..." I mumbled.

He passed me the box of pads as I ran to the bathroom.

I put it on, washed my hands and went to my living room.

Grayson grabbed a bowl of ice cream and gestured me to come sit with him.

"Your comfort food, the notebook, cuddling, nothing else better in life" he said with a wide smile on his face.

I hopped onto the couch and I laid my head on his chest. He played the movie and played with my hair.

I fell asleep before the movie ended, but I'm pretty sure Grayson survived the whole thing.
Grayson's POV:

Hailey fell asleep during the movie but I watched the whole thing. Honestly, most guys exaggerate on how 'painful' it is to watch the notebook.

I mean like no dude its not, it's painful hearing you be a crybaby about it.

I turned off the TV and picked her up, carrying her to her bed. I tucked her in and turned off the lights. I was about to walk out until I heard Hailey screaming .

"Ethan, help! Help me! Ethan!" I ran over to her as she screamed a very high pitched scream. She shot up and there were tears running down her face, her breathing getting heavy.

"He-Chance was here, he t-tried to" she said,sobbing into my chest.

"Sshh, sshh, it's okay. It's okay, he's not here." I said, embracing her into a hug.

She started to hiccup and I got up to get her some water.

"W-where are you going?" She asked, with a frown.

"Just to get some water for you" I replied as gently as possible.

"Oh...can you please s-stay the night?" She asked, sinking lower into her bed.

"Sure" I said walking over to her.

"I'll sleep on the couch, but I'll be here so don't worry"I said.

She nodded and I got back up to get her water.

I grabbed the glass and started to fill it up.

I can't believe Chance still haunts her. It hurt me so much knowing that my best friend was permanently marked by him. it sucked.

I felt water hit my hand and I quickly pulled away.

"Fuck!" I said, wiping my hand on a towel.

Chill Gray, it's just water.

I took the glass to her room, to see her asleep. I placed the glass on her nightstand and turned off her light. I quietly closed the door and left.

I went to the bathroom and put in my retainer. I put on an unhealthy amount of chapstick on right after. What? A boys gotta keep his lips soft.

I got on the couch and eventually fell asleep.

Ethan's POV:

I still couldn't fall asleep. I had so much shit on my shoulders. Hailey not listening, posting, filming and editing a video every week, the fact that Grayson c- never mind.

I meowed.

I don't know why. I just meowed. And I kept meowing. I don't know what I was thinking. But I kept meowing.

I meowed for like 20 minutes and ended up falling asleep.

*next day*

I woke up at 10 am and found myself on the floor. I got up and jumped in the shower. No, not literally jump, this isn't vine.

R.I.P though

I finished showering and got out. I changed into a red tank top with grey sweatpants.

Gray was right, I can't dress for shit.

I went to the kitchen and it was pretty hot, so I slipped my shirt over my head and threw it to the side. (Wow it's really getting hot in here now -author)

I made myself waffles with whipped cream and MnMs.

I ate breakfast and realized Gray was missing.

"Grayson!!!" I called. No answer. I grabbed my phone and dialled his number. He picked up on the third ring.

"Yo, where are you!?"

"I'm at Ha-Heath's house"

"You're not that close to Heath, liar. You've never even met him, I have."

"Fine, I'm at Hailey's. She got scared and asked me to stay the night"

"Oh, I was concerned. I'll see you later I guess" before he could respond, I hung up and jumped on to the couch. I know there was nothing going on between Hailey and Grayson, it was impossible but it still hurt.

The fact that she wouldn't listen hurt. The fact that I didn't wake up beside her anymore hurt. It all fucking hurt.

She wanted me out of her life. Why was I hurting? I'll get out.

Starting now.

I grabbed my keys, dollar bills, my fake ID and drove to a strip club.

I got out of my car and went inside the club. I sat in a seat and saw a familiar face.

Jake

Isn't he supposed to be with Erika? Weren't they 'married' or some shit?

I ignored him, got a drink and took a seat.

A woman came out on to the stage, she looked really young, around my my age.

She was blonde, skinny, and- holy shit...