T W E N T Y- T H R E E

It was Meredith.

"Ethan? What are you doing here?"

"Whatever the fuck I want. You didn't have a sugar daddy so decided to come here to make money?" I replied with a smirk. She scoffed and crossed her arms.
"No comeback, I see. Well, I'm not gonna stand here and waste my time, I don't wanna see your ugly ass ever again" I turned around and walked back to the bar. A few shots later, I could barely remember anything.

Hailey's POV:

My phone kept blowing up from notifications from instagram which was getting annoying now.

I unlock my phone and see my notifications, and they were all the same video or similar thumbnails.

I click on one to see Ethan. It was clearly a snapchat and I higher the volume.

Famous is playing in the background and I'm guessing he's at a strip club, seeing the amount of poles and girls there. The video finally loads and I was honestly just shook.

"I feel like me and Hailey might still have sex. Why? I made that bitch famous" he yells over the music, and at the end he was making out with a dummy that looked like me.

What the fuck was wrong with that bitch. He came over apologizing a few days ago and now this? 

How did he even get the dummy? My eyes started to sting as I realized how full of bullshit he was.

"Why me...Why me" I mumbled.

"WHY ME!? WHY THE FUCK ME?!" My mumbling eventually turned into screams and tears fell down my face.

My hands clenched my phone as my breathing got heavy. I felt like I was suffocating. I was frustrated,so I did something ridiculous.

I screamed and punched my mirror, causing it to break and pieces of it to fall. My hand was bleeding, and there was a piece of glass stuck in it.

I grabbed my tweezers and took a deep breath, knowing that this would fucking hurt. I slowly pulled it out, biting my lip, trying as hard as I could not to scream. 

When I finally got it out, I put in a tish and threw it away. I got a bandage and wrapped my arm with it. 

Why was he so confusing?

You know what, why the fuck mourn? I'm gonna go get over that nasty son of a bitch.

I took a shower and decided to go out, because I sure as hell can treat myself sometimes.

I put on an outfit and called Alissa.

"Yo"

"Yo"

"Hey Alissa, I'm going to the club, pick you up in 10"

"Ok, make that 20, and Banks is coming too"

"Sure, see you soon"

"Bye"

I hung up and put on some make up, and grabbed my wallet. I wasn't taking my phone, I didn't need any distractions for tonight.

10 minutes passed, so I put on my heels and got in my car. I drove to the Clouthouse to see Alissa running to my car screaming shotgun.

"Hailey, shotgun!"

"Ok, I get it, Alissa"

"Hailey! Seriously, shotgun!"

As those words came out of Alissa's mouth I felt glass shatter behind me and a sharp pain in my shoulder.

My vision blurred as I saw Alissa running towards me and Banks yelling, running the other way. Within seconds, everything went black.  t

Alissa's POV:

I kept yelling shotgun but Hailey thought I meant the shotgun seat.

There was this guy...green eyes, and a black ski mask. He randomly shot her, and as I ran towards Hailey, Banks ran down the street, chasing the guy who shot her.

I reached the car and opened the door, Hailey almost falling out of the passenger seat.

Her shoulder was bleeding profusely, and she wasn't waking up.

I dialled 911 immediately and was told they'd be here in 4-8 minutes.

Sommer, Rice and Rug came out the Clouthouse knowing some shit went down.

"Holy shit, is her heart beating?" Rice asked, panicking and walking back and forth.

"Y-yeah, but she isn't w-waking up" I answered, my lip quivering and tears falling from my face.

Sommer had to go back in, since she was hemophobic, and Rice's eyes were watering up, but he rubbed them to make the tears go away.

We heard sirens in the distance and they got closer and closer. We got Hailey into the ambulance and only I could go because I was the closest thing to family.

Banks' POV:

I chased the guy down the street and caught up to him, and tackled him.

I punched him a few times to make sure he wouldn't be able to run, then I pulled to hood off.

What the fuck...