T H R E E

*3 weeks later*

"Hailey!" My mom called.

I headed downstairs and she looked at me at looked at the couch, signalling me to sit down.

I sat down and cuddled into her.

"Honey, the trial starts tomorrow...I need you to be strong for me baby"

I started tearing up at the thought of what happened 3 weeks ago and cried into my mom's shoulder.

"I'll try mom. I love you so much."
I said in a shakey voice.

The doorbell rand and I got up to open it.

I opened the door to see Liza standing there.

I gave her a weak smile and she hugged me tightly.

"We'll be upstairs mom"

"Ok, I'll order a pizza for you guys."

"A large cheese with extra cheese and garlic bread mom!!"

"Ok honey." My mom said laughing.

We both ran up the stairs, went to my room and shut the door.

"Hailey, ok so I'll be at court to support you tomorrow. Ethan and Grayson will be too. They both tried to reach you but you didn't pick up. Jake is coming too.  I tried to call but you didn't pick up. Why?"

She blurted that all out so fast I needed a minute to calculate it.

"I tried to stay away from social media and any electronic device so I gave it to my mom and she hid it. And tell them all thanks. I appreciate them coming so much."

"You can tell them yourself."

"Ugh fine I'll tell them tomorrow."

"Ok so, Hailey, I heard you were sueing him for $5. Why? I mean like...he raped you...he deserves to get bankrupt."

"Liza...remember how Taylor Swift sued that dj for $1? Yeah..so I don't want money, I want justice. I want him to know that it's not okay to do something like that. I don't want to bankrupt him."

I laid my head on Liza's lap and she started to play with my hair.

"You're way too good to people. Be strong Hailey."

I cried a little and then we heard my mom yell that the pizza was here.

We both raced downstairs like little kids.

We took out 2 slices for my mom and a piece of garlic bread and rushed upstairs with the rest.

Liza put on modern family and I smiled.

"You look like Sarah Hyland's twin. Your name is literally Hailey. And you look like her. Oh my god you are her."

Liza messed around to make me smile and succeeded.

"Call your mom and tell he your sleeping over."

Liza smirked and said "No need to, I already told her before leaving the house."

"YOU CAN GAZE INTO THE FUTUUUURREEEE!"

We both laughed and started dancing to Do Re Mi and eventually got tired and fell asleep.

Authors stuff:
AYYYYY! SO IM FINALLY UPDATINGGG! IF YOURE READING THIS, ILY!!! ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME, PEACE ✌