T W E N T Y - S E V E N

This chapter contains REALLY strong material. Just a heads up.
"Guys, I'm gay" Gray announces.

I burst into tears and run up to him. I pull him into a hug and kiss his cheek.

"I'm so, so proud of you, Gray I'm fucking speechless. Love you, bup" I say.

"Love you too, Hailey"

Everyone goes up to him and congratulates him, and gives him pats on his back and stuff. 

Later, everybody leaves and Ethan's about to leave but my mom offers him to stay the night. I glare at her and she shrugs.

"I don't know, I don't wanna cause any trouble-"

"No, sweetie, you're not causing any trouble. Me and Jake are about to leave, we're gonna stay at a hotel. Have fun, but not too much" she says.

"Mom!" I wail.

"Ethan, there's a pullout couch in my roo-" I begin to say and am interrupted by my mom.

"I'm sure he can sleep on your bed" my mom says.

"Mom!" I say embarrassed.

"Well bye kids" my mom says.

My mom and my dad leave and I walk up to Ethan and place my hand on his cheek.

He stared into my eyes and I feel safe. I loved him. I really did. No matter how much he hurt me,he would always be the one.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asks.

"You" I say while smirking.

"Huh?"

"You, Ethan Dolan I wanna do you"

"Why didn't you just say so?" He says, a cheeky smile playing I his face.

I just-never mind

I smash my lips against his and put my around his neck. His hand lands on my ads making me jump a bit. He carries me onto the counter and looks me in my eyes.

"I'm gonna fuck you in and on every place in this apartment, babygirl. It's been too long" he says, sending shivers down my spine.

He puts me on the counter and continues kissing me. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I decide to him but let him in eventually. He goes lower and tug my bottom lip and it pops back into place. He starts leaving sloppy kisses down my neck making me throw my head back in pleasure. He starts to suck on my neck, making sure to mark what was his.

He removed my shirt and left a trail of wet kisses down to my stomach and a small moan escaped my mouth. I could feel him smirking on my skin.

"Beg for me" he says.

"Please"

"Please what?"

"Please daddy" I moan.

With that, he slides down my panties and I feel his thumb against my clit.

"Holy shit"

He flicks his tongue and I buck my hips but he holds them down with his hands. All of a sudden, he shoved his tongue inside of me. I scream and I can tell he's proud of himself. My breathing is heavy, beads of sweat on my forehead and my stomach now has a knot.

"Ethan, I'm gonna come"

"Say it or I'll stop"

"Daddy" the words escape my mouth, barely but enough for him to hear.

"Do it" he says.

I feel relief go through my body as the knot in my stomach releases. Ethan slurps every bit of my juices he sits back up. He gets closer to my face and his lips are almost touching my ear.

"We're just starting, babygirl" he says in a raspy voice.

All of a sudden he grabs me and carries me to my room.

He places me on the bed and unbuckles his belt, then pulls down his pants. He pulls his shirt over his ear and reveals his toned abs.

He undresses me until I'm completely naked. He loses his head to my lips and kisses me passionately and thrusts into me without warning.

My back arches into the air and
I scream. He starts kissing me again and pulls away while still thrusting into me faster and faster.

"Don't make a scream again or I'll punish you'' he says harshly.

Moans and curses escape both of our lips and Ethan grabs my leg and throws it over his shoulder, hitting a whole new angle.

I scream out in pain and pleasure and I feel Ethan pull out.

"I told you not to scream" he says.

You fucking dick that doesn't mean you pullout.

"I'm sorry daddy, please forgive me" I say as innocently as possible.

"Fuck this" he says and thrusts into me again.

He hits my g spot and moan and tell him to do it again. I feel my high coming and Ethan's is coming too because his thrusts are sloppier. He pulls out and cums on my stomach, and I can feel a sticky substance running down my thighs.

I catch Ethan off guard by taking his length into my mouth. He screams out in pleasure and I continue sucking on it. He grabs my hair and moves my head further in and I feel him twitch inside my mouth. I swallow every bit and Ethan grabs me and takes me to my air hockey table.

He bends me over and enters inside me.

Ethan's POV:

I bent her over and thrusted into her and she let out a scream.

I grabbed a fistfull of her long hair and thrusted into her harder. The only thing that could be heard was our skin smacking and our moans.

I felt my high coming as Hailey came. I pulled out and came right on her back.

Hailey's POV:

I got up and almost fell, because my legs were sore.

"That was amazing" I said.

"I agree" Ethan mumbled.

Authors note:

Ya girl needs some Jesus. Someone call Trisha Paytas for me. She would be gr8 help 😨😱😵