F O U R T Y

LAST CHAPTER
___________________________________

-7th August, 2020-

Alissa was tightening my wedding dress from the back while I looked at myself in the mirror. The best day of my life was finally here.

Liza was the Maid Of Honour, and the bridesmaids were Alissa, Taylor, and Sommer.

Our wedding was at a beach house. And I had to go out in five minutes.

I wanted to cry already, and nothing even started.

It was eventually time for me to go out and before I left, I gave my dad a big ass hug. When I pulled away he was...crying.

"Dad, please don't cry" I say as I wipe away a tear with my thumb.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's just yesterday, you were literally learning how to walk and now you're a Grammy winning artist who's getting married to the man of her dreams. And I actually trust this guy. But walking you down is going to be hard. Giving you away will be hard. But if it makes you happy, I'm gonna do it." My dad says with a smile.

"Thank you dad, for everything. I love you. You're the first man I ever loved anyways" I say and pull him into a hug.

"Tell Ethan that I loved and held you first." He says and I nod.

It's time for me to walk down the isle now. My hands were shaking and my heart was beating like a drum.

"Ready?" My dad asks.

I wrap my arm around his and nod. The piano starts playing and my dad and I walk down the aisle. Ethan lifts his head up to look at me and a smile makes its way onto his face. His eyes were slightly watery. He was wearing a black tuxedo and his long hair was swept to the side like it usually was.

My dad let go of my arm and kissed my forehead. I walked over to Ethan and stood in front of him.

"Today we have gathered here to celebrate the love of Ethan Grant Dolan and Hailey Montgomery" the priest went on but I got lost in Ethan's gorgeous hazel eyes.

"Ethan Grant Dolan, do you take Hailey Montgomery as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" he mumbles.

"Hailey Montgomery, do you take Ethan Grant Dolan as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" I say through a smile.

"You may kiss the bride" the priest says. Ethan leans in and kisses my lips. Electricity shoots through my body as soon as his lips land on mine. This kiss was different from any kiss we've ever had before. It was so much better.
"If you two have any vows, you may state them"

"You wanna go first?" Ethan mumbles.

"No, no you can" I say back.

"No it's cool" Ethan says.

"Uh, okay I'll go first" I say and bite my lip. Grayson passes me the mic and when I read it, I burst out laughing.

"What? I had a custom made mic for your wedding" he says and shrugs.

"It says Grethan"I say and glare at him.

We laugh and continue with the vows.

"Ethan Grant Dolan, I vow to be beside you for forever. I vow to never underestimate you, at your worst or at your best. I vow to love you through good and bad. I vow to let you be right. Sometimes. I vow to love you and have good times with you, even when we're old and fat. I vow to give you a family. I vow that I will love you forever, and I'll never stop" I say and wipe away my tears and Ethan wipes his.

"Hailey Montgomery, I vow to hold your hand when you feel like shit. I vow to always be wrong. I vow that I will love you through health and illness. I vow to hold on to our memories and you, even when one of us is gone. I vow to cherish you and make you feel like the goddess you are. I vow to be beside you forever, and never leave" Ethan says and wipes away his tears.

The sloppy and cute stuff ends and then we start having fun. In food, there was chicken wings, Chinese food, grilled chicken with rice, and pineapple pizza.

It was dark by now, and now other people were gonna speak. Grayson was gonna go first.

"Hi guys, uh, I'm Ethan's twin. So, I mean I don't know. Just look at him. He's holding the girl of his dreams in his arms. And he's married. Like, what? But for real, being here for all of Ethan's and Hailey's history has honestly been great. Helping them out of their dumbassery, and watching them end arguments because of muah. But I honestly can't state how proud I am of this guy. Hailey, thank you for being his best friend and wife. But I did it first. I love you guys, and can't wait to see if I'm someday gonna be a aunt or an uncle" Grayson says.  I facepalm and shake my head while other people laugh. Grayson looks confused and fake laughs.

"Grayson, you're gonna figure out if you're gonna have a niece or a nephew, not if you're gonna be an aunt or an uncle" I sigh and massage my temples.

"Ooooohhhh. Oh. Ooooouuuh. I gotchu" Grayson says and sits down.

Liza goes up next and she's already wiping her tears.

"So, Hailey. I've known you since we...basically we were so small we bathed in a sink together. But Hailey, you've come so far in life, and now you're cuddling up to the snack of your dreams. It's always been my job to protect you, keep you out of danger, and watch out for you. I knew nobody else could replace me when it came to that, especially no dumbass boy. But here we are. I know I can trust Ethan now, I knew it from the second I saw you guys look at each other. I just, am so proud of you" she says and I go up to her and hug her.

I go back and sit with Ethan and I can't stop staring at him.

"Can't stop staring, can ya, Mrs. Dolan?" Ethan asks with a cheeky smile.

"Definitely not, Mr. Dolan. You were irresistible then, and you're  irresistible now."

                   -THE END-