T W E N T Y

I woke up in a place I didn't recognize.

I heard a lot of noise and got up. I realized I was in a hospital room and groaned. A nurse walked in and she sighed in relief.

"Mr. Dolan, you're awake. You fainted due to a panic attack. We need to ask you a few questions, and then you can head home"

I nodded my head, signalling for her to continue.

"Has there been anything stressing you out, or any toxic relationship?"

I shook my head, lying.

She nodded and wrote down something on the papers attached to her clipboard.

"Well, you're free to go. Grayson Dolan, Alissa Violet and Bryan Le are waiting outside for you. I'm assuming that Grayson is your brother, but do you know the other two?"

I nod and she leaves.

Grayson walks in and raises an eyebrow. 

"Mind explaining what the fuck happened?"

"Dude...Erika and Kade I think gave me a drink and I fainted after a few sips. Next..." I could feel a pain in my chest and my eyes starting to sting. I swallowed my tears and continued. "Next, Erika sexually assaulted me"

Grayson's eyes widened and he got a concerned look on his face. His jaw clenched and it looked as if his shirt was tighter on him than it was 2 seconds ago.

"What did they do to you, E?"

"You know"

Grayson sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"I feel like such a dick"

"Where's Hailey?" I asked, concerned and sad.

"I don't know. But she is safe"

I put my head in my hands, trying to fight the tears.

"I'm gonna go tell Alissa what happened before she comes in. She'll probably beat the fuck out of you if I don't"

I nod and he leaves the room.

I go to the bathroom and change into grey sweatpants and a hoodie. I fix my hair with my hands and wash my face.

I step out to see Alissa, a few tears on her face.

"Ethan...no one deserves that. I'm so sorry"

"It's not your fault, and I'm fine, so it doesn't matter"

"Ethan, you see it does matter. You have to file a report!"

"Alissa, please don't make me do it. I don't want to"

She sighed and sucked her lips between her teeth.

"Fine, but if something happens to you, or if someone even threatens you again, I'm gonna file the report"

I chuckled and nodded.

Our flight was tomorrow, and we didn't know where Hailey was.

We checked out of the hospital and went to the hotel.

I opened my phone and went to Snapchat.

Hailey had uploaded to her story.

I clicked on her profile, and there were 13 pictures of her at the VMAs and the last 2 were really heartbreaking.

She was lipsyncing to the changed lyrics of It's Every night sis, and they were Alissa's part which said "Should've never cheated now, never cheated now"