T W O

I take a deep breath and walk inside.

People are already drunk, tongues swirling up in tongues.

"Hey Montgomery, you wanna get up in this?" Jake shouted.

I rolled my eyes and said "Aren't you, the guy supposed to get up in me? Well, it must be like Logan says, he has a baby sister."

I'd known Jake for quite a long time. Infact, we're close friends. That's why we always annoy the shit of each other.

I grabbed Liza and made her come to the bar with me.

"We shouldn't be drinking..."

"GOD, Liza, make your thick ass have some freaking fun!"

The bartender comes up to us and asks us what we want.

"Two beers please" I said.

I grabbed my drink and headed to the dance floor.

Knew he was a killer
First time that I saw him
Wonder how many girls
He had left and left haunted

Taylor Swift blasted as I started moving my hips to the beat and threw my hands up in the air.

I felt some guy up behind me and attach himself to me.

I  looked up to see Chance. I smiled and continued moving my hips, causing him to groan in pleasure. I turned around and put my lips on his. He kissed me back and his tongue touched mine.

"Are you ready for it, Hailey?"

"What?" I asked

"Jump onto me."

I did as I was told and he took me to a room. He laid me down as I got up and looked around. I finally came to my senses and realized he wanted to have sex with me. I can't believe I kind of agreed.

"C-chance...I can't have sex with you."

"You think what you say matters? Me and Jake were best friends until you came along. You fucked up our friendship. No one even said you were allowed to be good friends with him. You're a pathetic slut and no one gives a fuck about you"

I started to panic as he locked the door. I knew he was going to rape me.

I'm the most stupid idiot ever.

Chance unzipped his pants and stripped down to his boxers. I tried to run but he pushed me onto the bed and slapped me. I held my hand up to my cheek, that was stinging like hell.

He pulled of my hand and pinned me down. With his other hand, he pulled down my skirt and pulled down my panties.

I started crying and screaming as he put on his condom.

"HELP ME!!!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! LIZAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I sobbed as I said those words.

Ethan's POV:

I heard someone screaming and panicked. I realized it was Hailey and started to freak out.

I ran to the room where I heard the screaming come from.

I started screaming and saying "OPEN UP, HAILEY, PLEASE!"

I heard loud moans that were clearly coming from a guy.

I realized she was being raped and broke down the door.

Liza, Jake and Grayson ran into the room and Liza started to freak out.

Me and Jake pulled Chance off Hailey as Grayson started to beat the crap out of him.

I hugged Hailey as she sobbed into my shoulder.

"A-are you ok?"

Fuck. What the actual fuck is wrong with me.

I asked Liza to comfort her as I walked over to Chance. I looked at him with disgust and anger.

" What the fuck Chance!? You were the person I least expected to do this crap? Why would you rape Hailey!?" Jake said in anger.

"Ask that pathetic whore how she came between our friendship! She ruined it!" He replied.

"No,no she didn't. You did." Jake said and walked over to Hailey.

I clenched my fists and punched his face. I continued beating him up as Grayson pulled me off him.

"YOU'LL KILL HIM, ETHAN! CALM DOWN!"

"That's what I'm trying to do." I mumbled

I looked up at Hailey and she whimpered, and I could tell she was scared of me right now.

I looked at Chance. He was unconscious. He was bleeding from his nose.

"C-call the c-cops, please..." I heard Hailey say.

"Already did." Jake answered and I saw the relieved look on her face.

*10 minutes later*

Hailey's POV:

So many thoughts were running through my mind as I cried into Liza's shoulder as Jake, Grayson and Ethan talked to the cop.

This is my fault.

I'm ashamed.

I'm an embarrassment.

A while later, my mom showed up. I looked up at her confusingly but still feel into her arms.

"Sweetie, who did this to you...I will kill him with my bare hands if I have to!"  My mom said with tears in her eyes.

"This'll be taken to court. Mom, please call our lawyer."

Authors stuff:

Ayyyy so...don't question that characters...just wait and see :) anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this!! Love you xxx