T H I R T Y - N I N E

1 year and 5 months later

-day of last tour-

I was running to Lauv to hand him one of the specially made mics for the tour.

"Ok, so when it's the actual performance, use this. If you want, or you can just use a black Mic. And to embarrass Ethan, when the 'Say you are, stay where you are, with me' part comes on, if it's cool with you, I'll sing it, and then the cameras will go onto Ethan so he's on the big screens. Can we do that?" I ask nervously.

"Of course we can! That sounds adorable. You guys are honestly goals" Lauv says.

Ethan's POV:

I was vlogging and I stop walking when I hear Hailey say my name.

"And to embarrass Ethan..."

Wow. My girlfriend is a sneaky bitch. She picked the perfect day to pull cute shit.

Now I found the perfect time.

Hailey's POV:

Lauv came out on the stage and the song started. It went on until the time came. It was my turn to sing.

"Say you are, say you're with me. Stay where you are, stay where you are, stay with me" the camera goes to where Ethan was but he wasn't there.

What the fuck

The crowd randomly started screaming really, really loud. Did they enjoy half of Grayson's boyfriends face?

I turn around because of the screams and my jaw drops.

No.

Ethan was down on one knee...

"Hailey, I've known you since kindergarten. We've come a long way. You are honestly all I want. You're all I need. You help me through everything. You've made me laugh when I was about to cry, you made me live when I wanted to die. You've put yourself in such an important place of my life-"

"Ethan, please" I say while sobbing.

"No, let me finish. You've made yourself so important to me. You're not only my girlfriend, you're my best friend. You're all that's good in my eyes. I love every inch of you. I cannot explain how lucky I am to have someone like you. You have made my life such an amazing, wonderful. There's nothing about you that doesn't make me starstruck. I care about you, and you thankfully care about me. I love you so much. I don't know what you're going to say but, Hailey Montgomery..."

"Ethan, please don't" I sob into my hand.

"Will you marry me?"

Cheers wash over the crowds and then automatically stop.

They were waiting for my answer.

"Yes, I'll marry you! I'll marry you for fucking ever and ever, and even beyond forever. I love you, so much"  I say and Ethan hugs me. I cry into his shoulder and he slips on the ring.

"To answer you, I'll stay with you, forever and ever babygirl" he whispers.

I loved this dorky boy so much.