T H I R T Y - S E V E N

December 25th, 2018
"Ok, I'm done making the new account, my old account is pivate. Whoever was following me following is still following me but nobody else can see it. I'm already verified, now we just have to post from the new account" I say to my publicist.

"Ok, there's 10 months left now. Post the '10' now" she tells me.

liked by taylorswift, graysondolan, and 1,758,321 morehaileymontgomery 10

haileymontgomery 10

haileyspizza IS RHIS ACRUALLT HAPENJG

dolanswifts waIt what I'm confusion.

graysondolan yas queen

ethandolan 10 what? 10 what to what? I wonder hmmmmm

montyarmy that's right. 10. But what 10?

haileyxoxo @montyarmy YOURE HAILEYS TEAM. PLZ DONT BE LIKE TAYLOR NATION

taylorswift ❗❗❗❗

ethanmyhubbyxo ew we dont want you to do something gtfo.

ethandolan @ethanmyhubbyxo no one on a level as low as Jake Paul's would want u so don't dare embarrass me with the title of ur husband and plz unfollow and gtfo

ethailey ^ WE LOVE A KING

I close the instagram app and go back to talking to my publicist about stuff. Soon enough, the meeting is over and she leaves the office. I lead her to the exit and she drives way.

Today was Christmas, but still work day for me. It was exactly 12:06 am. The boys' family and my family are flying out to LA today. Our family's are celebrating together, and I'm scared shitless because I haven't met his parents yet.

I decide to go to sleep so I can wake up early and wrap the 2 presents I still have to wrap.

*after she wakes up*

I wake up and pull myself out of bed. I'm starting to question if living in alone in 3 floor house alone is a good.

Honestly it is. I live ALONE. I can do all sorts of dumb shit. I can shit with the door open.

I take a shower and get ready for the day. I wear my Christmas onesie and stay make up free.

After I'm done wrapping the presents, as SOON as I put down the presents under the tree, my bell rings.

I jog over to the door and look through the peephole.

I'm crying.

I open the door and pull Alissa into a hug immediately.

"Merry Christmas!" I say to her, then pull Banks into a hug, then Liza and David.

"You guys aren't celebrating with your families?" I ask them as they sit down.

"Ricky and I were gonna celebrate with his family but the airport over there is closed so we can't go" Alissa explains.

"We have the same reason" David says.

"Aw, you guys should celebrate with Ethan and I's families tonight" I say as I take a sip of my eggnog.

"Yours and Ethan's? Fuck no" Liza says.

"You guys are gonna get along and make your families get along too. I haven't had a wedding invitation in my mailbox for too long, so hurry up. As much as I wanna see tonight, I shouldn't" Alissa says.

Liza claps and points at her indicating that she read her mind.
"Speaking of weddings..." David days and looks at Liza.

"Should we tell them?" They say back and forth.

"Guys...David proposed" Liza says and raises her left hand for me to see the beautiful ring on her finger.

"Oh my god, Liza! You guys are kidding right? Where's the camera?" I say as I look around.

"This isn't a joke" they both say dead serious while looking at each other in awe.

"I'm- I just- aw. How did he do it?" I ask her.

"He took me to Hawaii and made me play that dumb blindfold surprise game but instead of putting a poisonous box jellyfish on me, it was a ring box." Liza says and Alissa and I are literally crying.

"You guys, I'm so happy for you!" Alissa says as she hugs them.

"You put a ring on it, congrats man. I'm planning on doing the same too" Ricky says.

What a beautiful night.