I know what you've been through

Hey guys!! this is book 2! If you haven't read "Daughter of a Ro'maeve" yet, The first book, then I advise you to read it first so that you would know what actually happened!!

~~~~~~

Zach....

We all realized it was Zach! The evil person who gave us all curses! Terry had a mysterious and evil look on him.

"Hello everyone..Miss me?." He said with and evil grin.

"What are you doing here?!." I growled.

"Ahhh. I see the Ultimas...oh and a witch. Hello Aaron..Y/n. Must I say you two have grown so big." He said.

"Terry! He is our main enemy!." Garte shouts.

"I know! And I will show you who I truly am!." Terry changes into a snake eyed man.

~~Author's Note~~

Have you guys seen how Travis acted really weird lately in Starlight? And have you seen Travis' eyes when he was a kid? He had grey eyes when he was young people! If you don't believe me check out : The emerald secret ep. 30 finale.

And in the story how the snake eyed person tested the potion on his son. I believe it had to be Travis when he was young and that's how Travis got his green eyes. Anyways I'm making this a part of my story.

~~~~~~

"You...you are the person who that werewolf woman (I forgot her name) told me about. It was you!." Lucinda points her staff.

"You are right!." Terry said.

Our parents  were left with wide eyes.

"What were you thinking!." Derek shouts.

"Call down .... I want you to meet us Falcon Claw. That's where we will end everything." Zach and Terry disappears.

"Ugh!! Why does he destroy everything!!." Derek says angrily.

"Kids go...Continue your fun day out. We will sort this out." Aaron's Mom said.

We just jumped.in the pool, playing with water. I started to play with Dante. He splashed water on me.

"Hey!."

"Catch up little girl!." He runs through the waters.

"You won't be running off that fast!." I swam quickly to him.

When I was passing through the waters and I saw Travis... Stuck in his thoughts.

"Hey Travis you OK?." I waved my hand in front of him.

"Huh? Oh! Hey y/n." Travis must've zoned out.

"What's wrong?." I gave him a concerned look.

"Well...i-it-its nothing much." Travis said as he looked away.

"Hey..what's wrong? I know that look..now tell me..." I stood beside him.

"I knew..I was the person being tested on...Now that he has revealed himself.. It got back to me.." He said.

"It got a hold of me....It came back to me. Agh!" He added.

"Travis? You OK?." I said as I gave him a worried look.

"Ahhh!! Get away from me..." He said as he ran away.

"Travis! Wait!." I followed him.

I then saw him , sitting at a dark corner.