I dont know.

Play song : Melodies of Life (English) Final Fantasy XIV

A pair of Garroth's shoes were in front of my door. What are these doing here?

"Umm? Hello? Anyone in my house?." I know its stupid to think of this, but maybe the boys are stalking me again.

No response. Hmm. Weird. I wonder what this is about?

"Miss me?." A voice said.

"Who's here?!? Show yourself!." I shout.

"Don't you miss me? All your weeps and cries were for me isn't it?." The voice was closer than I think. I changed into my werewolf form.

"Who are you? *sniff* Wait? That scent. No..It can't be..G-Garroth?." I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

The voice comes to the light and I saw a sandy bleach haired man with crystal blue eyes. Garroth...

"Garroth!." I jump into his arms.

"Y/n...I've missed you. I'm so sorry for leaving you like this." He says.

"Pls. Don't do that ever again..." I hug him tighter and he hugs back.

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."

Then a bright light comes. I'm back to reality.
(Stop song. If you want it to play it on the whole chapter, then I won't stop you)

My face was planted on the floor. I sit up and checked my phone to see it was 7:30!! School's about to start! I ran around the house preparing for school until I hear a knock on my door. I opened my door to see Katelyn.

"Hey--Umm.. Why are you wearing your uniform?." Katelyn asked with a questioning look in her eyes.

"School's about to start!!." I said panicky.

She giggled. I wonder why she's giggling. Is it my hair? Oh no!

"You know it's Saturday right?." She said. I had a disappointed look on me. I was ashamed of thinking I had school! Ugh! Saturdays...

"Umm.. Can I come in? ." she asks.

"Of course. Just sit by the couch and wait for me to change." I said running into my room.

I changed into my (your normal look). Then, I ran down to see Katelyn.

"So umm. Why are you here?." I sat next to her.

"Im here for the-- pause for effect--- THE PLAY!." She jumped around.

"Oh yeah..." I was disappointed.

"Don't be all grumpy. I found you some partners, that I think you might hate or like." She crumpled her hands around.

"What do you mean some?." I said in a suspicious tone.

"Umm.. You gotta take a look for yourself. Come on!." She pulled me out of the house to her car. She pushed me in and she drove to school.

"School? Ugh! I hate school... I just got tricked by it! On Saturday!!" I said and rolled my eyes.

She gave giggle and we were at school. We got off and she started pulling me to the theater (help me. I forgot the room were all plays were held. I'm the worst writer ever!.)

"I hope they are here! ." Katelyn shouts.

"What's with the shouting today?." I muttered.

"Guys! Come on!." She yelled.

Suddenly four men stood in front. One with green hair and red eyes. One with white hair and green eyes another one with blue eyes and  light brown hair and one with black hair and eyes.

"Shawn? Travis? Laurence? Aaron? Really?!? You guys got the roles? ." I scoofed.

"Yeah!." They all say.

"Now guys. You don't have the roles yet. You guys are just the finalists." Katelyn said.

"Yeah.. We know. But this little angel. She will fall for me." Travis said.

"Wait? Falling? I might get hurt and scaped my knee you know." I joked.

"Ooh! She got ya good!." Aaron said.

"Shut up wolf face!." Travis said.

"You shut up too! Snow white!." Aaron teased.

"Why you--." Travis clenched his fists.

"Why don't you two shut the beaks up! I bet Laurence or Shawn here will get the parts. Not you two!." I said.

"Thank you sweet y/n." Shawn said in a snaky tone.

"Shut it pipsqueak!." I shout at him.

"I'm not the pipsqueak! You are !." Shawn shouts back.

"Will. You. Just shut up! Do you want to get your roles or not?!??!?." Katelyn scolds us.

"We want our roles..." The boys said like they were just scolded by their mom.

"Good. Now change into your costumes and get ready for the role. And don't forget. I will be the one who will be choosing the one who will be playing as  Romeo." Katelyn told us.

We all went to change and came back on the stage. Katelyn handed me my lines and we had to do a duet. Singing? Really. I don't think so.

"Katelyn? Shouldn't we...umm..you know. Start from the beginning?." I tried not to sound nervous.

"No. I need to hear your voice and their voice. Just a little line." Katelyn said.

"Oh and don't be nervous." Katelyn added.

"His did you know?." I asked.

"Your eyes look nervous and you know what they say, " Your eyes are the window to your soul."."Katelyn said as she took a seat.

"What about you guys sing a song and y/n come in."  Katelyn advised us.

"What about we sing something different? Its just an audition right?." I whispered as we huddled up.

"Yeah. " they agreed.

We broke our huddle time and I began to sing "Dilly Dilly - Cinderella"

Y/n:

"If you love me dilly dilly,
do you need me?
If you love me dilly dilly,
I love you too."

"Just...fine. You win. Let's start from the top." Katelyn said annoyed.

~•~

I can't say anything...but thank you so much for reading!! Ahh! Love you!

And oh! I just hit 600+ readers in my first book! Ahh! Thank you!!

Let's get this book up to the top too! How about some ideas? Anyone?

Oh! And do you want a QnA? Just leave the questions down... Far  below the comment box!

Bye! Love you!