Turning things around

"I need to get to her!." I ran out of class and into the nurses office

Zenix's POV

I rush into the nurses office to see Y/n awake. I can feel my face heating up. What is this feeling?

"Hey..you alright?." I leaned on the door and she smiled.

"Yeah..." She was blushing!

"OK...you can go to class. Just sleep early these couple of days." The nurse advised her.

"I will.. Thank you." She got up and we left.

"You weren't worried were you?." She asked me and my face heats up.

"Umm..No! I only came to check if you were dead or not." I sighed then smirked.

"Hey!." She playfully punches me.

We walked back to class and saw everyone stating at us.

"Well...well.well. Its nice to see Zenix and Ms. Ro'maeve back in class. Now. Take your seats." Mr. Bogo commanded.

We took our seats and listened to class, well y/n did..not me.

Y/n's POV

I went back to my seat and heard a
Garroth growling.

"Mad?."

"No...." He muttered.

"Oh come on...don't be a chicken!."I nearly shout.

"*sighs* you..and him.." He said.

"What about him?."

"He's a shadow knight! Can't you see that! He has evil in his name." Garroth calm downs.

"I see that. But why so tense? Do you think were a couple?."

"Of course! You look like a couple! Just look at you two?!? You are so cute! ." Garroth whispered angrily.

"Umm? Cute?." I tilted my head.

"Just look at the way he looks at you.... He likes you!." Garroth pointed out.

"He doesn't... He doesn't even like girls like me. He likes cool, bad, and evil girls. Why would he like me? I know love is blind..but this kind of love you speak of... Is just admiring..." I explained while doing hand motions.

"Admiring, Liking! Its the same you dumb head!." He insults.

"What?!? How dare you call me a dumb head! *sighs* anyways..I need to listen to class. Get angry all you want.. But that's not gona stop me from being his friend and leader." I took my attention back to Mr. Bogo which is discussing English.

"Today, we will be having an amazing story to read!. Which will be A purr-fect mistake." Mr. Bogo said.

"Amazing! I love stories!!." Aphmau exclaimed.

~

We finished reading the story and the bell rang. Next class...I assume. I ran to Science class. Which today we will be going outdoors for studying the plants growth. We were all assigned to a significant plant. I had a rose , and luckily I had a partner... Travis.

"Hey baby, Let's examine this awesome flower..." Travis flirted.

I will play along with you so that I could get revenge on you.

"What kind of flower are you looking at?."

"The one and only you.." He held my hand.

"Nice...how about this!." I pushed him and he fell on the rose.