Let me go

Play song: Bring Me To Life - Evanescence now! Replay if you want.

I walked as far as I could. I heard Garroth calling my name. I didn't pay attention. I ran away. Everything is just because of me. My friends turn on me, my family is taking my problems and I don't want that. I'm leaving and cutting off Aaron. I'm not going to talk to him even if he knows where I am. I'm very far from Mystical Lane. Garroth lost track of me.

Soon I heard rustling in the bushes. I quickly turned around and saw black eyes peeking. Then the thing that was peeking was only him. Aaron.

"Y/n...why did you go?." Really!?? Why does he even care about me?

"Leave me be." I said as I remembered what happened back there. I remembered some of my past at Mystical Lane. That's why it was so familiar. Suddenly, hand was placed on my shoulders and I looked at him.

"What?!?!." I was enraged because he followed me.

"Y/n... I know you don't trust that place because of our pasts." He calmly said.

What does he mean our?

"What do you mean our? You weren't there." I shrug his hands off my shoulders and move a step back.

"Don't you remember?." He moves closer and I step back and it came to me.

*flashback*

I was in my room in Mystical Lane. I was with my old friend. Aaron. He was playing with me.

Suddenly, Mama and Derek came in. They said we needed to go. Then papa burst through the door.

"We need to go!! Their both in danger come on!!." Papa picked me up and Derek picked up Aaron. All of us jumped through the window. As we landed I saw a mob with signs that say.

'Kill them!'
'Theyre Different'
'She's evil!.'

The last one hit me good. Am I evil?
That wondrous place turned into ashes.

We stopped at a cave. We were all there. I overheard papa would separate us for a couple of years. I was 5 that then. I never understood it until now. We were separated for years until we met again in highschool.

*end of flashback*

A tear fell on my cheek. I felt something warm surround me. It was a hug from Aaron. I quickly pulled away and wiped my tears.

"I have to go." I walked away before I was pulled near to Aaron.

"Promise me you'll be safe and will return." He said and I nod and left.

I quickly run away from him. I jumped up to the trees to see another part of the woods. "Y/n!." A voice called out. I jumped from tree to tree to reveal the person who was calling me was not one of my friends nor family but The one who told his secret. Travis. I just peeked and saw him kneeling.

"Y/n...please come back...I'm sorry." He covers his face with his hands and tears fall.

"Y/n!!!." He cried out.

I only his in the shadows and said.

"You arent sorry Travis. I know this is just a trick. Why did you even have to lie?." I said in the shadows.

"I'm sorry OK? I didn't want to get in trouble."he said trying to spot where I was.

" Travis, this wouldn't happen if you hadn't lied! Now look! Everyone is  hunting me down!." I shout in the shadows.