Trick or Treat

Atleast our families were thinking.

"What's the plan?." I asked.

"We need to discuss it elsewhere." Papa said leading us all to a house.

We went in and it was familiar. My old house here.

"OK. Take a seat." Derek ordered us.

We take our seats as usual. Everyone was there. Kai, Katelyn, Kawaii~chan, Aaron, Aphmau,Zenix,Zane,Lucinda,Sasha,Garroth and Zane.

"OK...If this was a trick that Phoenix Drop has against us than this will work. But if its vice versa then we need to rethink about it and don't trust anyone but us here. " Papa said.

"But what if..they use us as the ones who will vanquish all the werewolves, then you can just let us go and we will leave." Aaron said.

"No we can't do that. I'm tired of being in the dark and being alone. Were all in this together." I said putting my hands on the desk and standing up.

"I guess she's right." Katelyn said.

"If y/n~chan/sama and Aaron~kun will be in this then Kawaii~chan will join too!." Kawaii~chan said in a joyous voice.

"Were all in this together." Sasha forms the three musketeers hand circle.

"Me." I said doing it too.

"And me." Everyone said it one by one.

Zane and Zenix were the only ones left to do it.

"Come on Zane~kun and Zenix~kun!!Don't be a baby!." Kawaii~chan teased him.

"Oh right! Were in!." They put their hands slightly showing anger.

"Ok... All for one and One for all!!." We all said.

~Phoenix Drop~

We were back, by "we" I mean me, Garroth and Katelyn were there and the rest had to stay for plan B. We entered Phoenix Drop and it was a wreck. It had dying trees, The road wasn't so clean anymore. This isn't Phoenix Drop, its Phoenix Dropped. I can't believe how a wreck phoenix drop is without us.

"Y/n!!." A male voice called for me.
He waved and it revealed , little, Old ,Dante.

"Dante!." I ran and hugged him and heard Garroth growling. Real to keep it cool Garroth. I quickly pulled away and talked.

"What happened here?." I asked
sounding scared.

"Since Mr. Lan created an instant ultima death, he created a whole line of protesters in our school. Everyone started making a search party. They all were angry , for their safety was destroyed by Ultimas." He explained and my heart was broken.

"What kind of teacher even is he?!?." Katelyn was angry and I signaled her to calm down.

"He was even sent to jail for it, for threatening you. He's gone now, but that didn't stop the mob. Until..." He looked down.

"Until what?." Garroth was anxious to know what he was going to say.

"Until...Travis and Laurence honestly told every ultima's strength and weakness. They're both in their houses and being calm. And that ended it all, they convinced people Ultima's weren't bad. That ended it, and now people are trying to regain Phoenix Drop, make it a good place to live again." Dante finally finishes.

"They aren't bad after all..." Katelyn acted if she was agreeing to this.

"I know right!!." Dante said. He was acting weird. I think plan B will be needed for this.

"Ok.. I came back for one reason with my awesome people here..." I said crossing my arms.

"And what is that?." Dante was pretending to not know. I know when he's acting , he has this..you know tingling voice and he actually raises his eyebrows.

"The rap battle." I stated.

"Oh yeah! The rap battles today! ." he said happily.

"I know.. Now..where are we going with this." I was suspicious.

"At Phoenix Drop High...Duh!." He runs and leads us back to our used to be awesome school.

We came passing by different people who were staring at me and the guys. They are either curious or angry. I didn't care except for Garroth... He was panicking, he was scared of some of the students. Finally, we were at the backstage. I saw some of the rappers who were here. Some I could recognize...which were Hailey and Nicole. They were one of my friends until we had to part ways.

"OK! All the rappers are here so let's do this!!." The DJ said.

"First up! Pikoro and Phoenix Drop High!." The DJ introduced.

Hailey then entered the stage with amazing magic skills. Wow.

"I'm Hailey! Here rapping in front of you from Pikoro!." Hailey takes the mic.

I was worried on how to enter in style as a Representative. Garroth tapped.me and I saw he was carrying a smoke matching and Katelyn was handling the lights. They all gave me a thumbs up and it was OK....except for my rap. I don't have one!

"Then we have Phoenix Drop High!!." The DJ said.

I took a deep breath and went to the stage as the smoke from the smoke machine was making my entrance cooler and the lights were in my fave. Color. Everyone cheered for a fascinating entrance I guess?

"Hi guys! I'm Midori the one who introduces but hey! I'm here for a reason. I was taken off my world by magic by this Witch. And----." She was cut off by all of us.

"Midori!."

"I mean.. Umm.. Epic Rap Battles of Phenia!!. Y/n VS Hailey!!." Midori shouts.

"Hey Y/n!" Shouts through the mic.

"Yeah Hailey!."

"Do you do anything than just be an emo?." She started teasing and  people were cheering.

"Umm. What's your point!?." *rap begins*

"Why don't you join Pikoro..because Phoenix Drop has Phoenix Dropped!."

"Why would I join a school when I don't have no magic. If no one here's a phyco then why should I learn magic? now pardon my English..but can you kindly F*** off!."

"No need to get hostile here Buddy. Were friends aren't we?  Anyways. If don't learn youre weak. I don't care if you speak, at least you are sandy like youre own brother Garroth!."

"Who do you think you're dealing with?!?!?! You don't know who I am! You caught youre school and taught by weak teachers! It doesn't make a difference, when youre a witch because I was born enhanced!." I was getting to my point until she hit me with words.

"I'm the hero of this place. Witches are so strong than with werewolves! I'll give you one verse to back out because you ain't go no doves!." She said.

"Listen to me! You are a dead man! I am a great warrior! We ain't got a place for witches like you! You left Pikoro broken and now you fight for it? What kind of Teacher of MAGIC are YOU?!?! You even failed to teach and rule in that  school! You just got kicked butt by a little girl !." She was hurt by it and ran off the stage.

~•~

Poor Hailey...

Y/n: Who needs her? She's a magic mayhem.

Oh really?