His Evil Gang

He made us turn against them...

~
"Laurence?!?!." I shout in his face

"I'm sorry..." He said.

"WHATS GOING ON HERE?!?!." Zane freaked out.

"I sensed..something...on him. Someone is using him until it was broken by a simple kiss." I said.

Sasha put him down and Travis awakes.

"Laurence! Our leaders need us!." He shakes Laurence and pushing us out of his way.

"What?!?!." He was in question.

"They're waiting for us. Come on!." Travis tries to drag him and Laurence hesitates.

"Let go of me!!." Laurence struggles to let go of his grip.
We tried to let Travis let go of his grip but he won't budge.

"I had enough of this!!." Katelyn punched Travis and he was immediately knocked out.

"Katelyn!." Aph was in shock.

"What? It was for the best to get Laurence out of that grip." Katelyn shrugged and did hand gestures.

"Hmm....I can tell something, only one thing that can happen. Oh no.." Derek was panicking.

"What is it dad?." Aaron asked holding Aph's hands.

He looks at Garte and back at me and the gang with a sad look.

"Its not safe here anymore." Garte sighed.

"Then where are we going? Where can we hide? People are afraid of us! ." I stated.

"You are all still welcome here.." A female in a suit said.

"And who must you be?." Rachel/Aaron's Mom said.

"The one who keeps Phoenix Drop in tact. Now, since Phoenix Dropians and other people ,seen the warrior in Phoenix Drop,  it has made Phoenix Drop a more popular place! And we are honored to keep you safe here." The female in a suit said.

"I don't trust you..." I growled.

"And if so..." She took off her hair to reveal...a woman in blue hair, the same as Katelyn.

"Eli--I mean.. YOU!." Derek seemed to covered her name. Papa had his eyes widened. He knew something.

"Who is she papa?!?." I asked

"The people from our past...the one who brought suffering." Papa started to get tense.

"Oh..Garte..You were always the coward." She said.

"M-Mom?." Katelyn stared at her.

"Katelyn..Sweety. I see that you've grown so big." She said.

"What are you doing here Elizabeth!." Derek stood in front of us ; protecting us.

" Derek. Its nice to see you again. I see you have little Aphmau, Katelyn, Garroth and Oh! Her..the failed experiment..."she said, I think Elizabeth is her name.

"She didn't fail!." Zane said before Garte covered his mouth.

"What's going on papa?." I was worried.

"Run.. Now!." He told us.

"What? Why?." Vylad was scared.

"Run I say! All of you!!." Papa said and we ran.

Garte's POV

"Why are you back?!?!." I said as Derek stood by my side.

"Only for one reason. To get back everything we needed. Everything that failed but succeeded in the end. Like Y/n, Garroth,Katelyn and Aphmau." Elizabeth grins evily.