I saw him!

After the little day out we had, we returned safely. Yet today is another day. A day to head to school without anyone to walk with. I wore my f/c jacket and wore my mask. I ran to school to see everyone staring at me. There was an announcement made.

"Attention students! Since out alpha female still hasn't chosen an alpha male, we will have a obstacle run. If you can beat the other people/werewolf who is in the race , you will be paired with our alpha female." The announcement ends.

"Oh no..." I ran to Mrs. Hyria.

"Mrs. Hyria!." I broke down the door.

"My door!." She cries out.

"The door doesn't matter! What matters is picking an alpha male!." I yell.

"Well you see..you didn't choose an alpha so we decided to make a race." Mrs. Hyria sounded calm.

"Whoever wins this game...I will not be going with him and be pairs with him." I cross my arms.

"Then you need to choose before Friday. Today is Wednesday so..you have a few more hours to choose. Now go." She said.

I left the office and head to class.

~~Lunch~~

As always, class always is boring to some people. I head into the cafeteria and sat on an empty table. Suddenly a person comes behind me.

"Hey..you ok?." I look up to see blue eyes and light brown hair. Laurence.

"Yeah. Why do you care?!."I ate my apple.

" its just..your..bro--" I cut him off.

"Yeah..I know! *sighs*."

"Its ok..by the way...why did you run off last night?." He asks. I have to tell him.

"I-I think I saw Garroth. I saw his blue eyes. He was about to cry and he ran off. I followed him and he was gone." I told the truth.

"Wait? You saw him too?." He said. So this means its not just me. So I'm not crazy or even hallucinating!

"You saw him too?."

"I saw him at Moon Acres! He was at a table alone. No one suspected it was him, and you were to busy keeping quiet. I stared at him and that's why he left." Laurence said. Does this mean he's alive?!??

"So..if I'm correct..he was just eating at Moon Acres then I saw him outside?."

"Yes...so this means he is alive!." He shouts.

"Oh Irene we must tell the guys after school!." I started to smile.

"Yeah! We will meet up at the park." Laurence said.

I finished my lunch and got up. He was already walking away.

"Laurence..."

He turned to look at me.

"Hmm?."

"I'm sorry for landing on you.."

He giggled and said "Its ok ...Alpha."

~~Time skip~~
Park

Everyone just got at the park and was wondering what was going on.

Aphmau's POV

Ok..were at the park for a special meeting? What even is this all about?
Travis came and brought cupcakes and gave it to y/n.

"Thanks Travis!." She said.

Travis was annoyed but he was still wondering why we were all here.

"Ok.. What's this all about?." Katelyn asked a little annoyed.

"This is about Garroth..." Y/n said about to cry.

"Garroth? Why?." Y/n's mom said.

"We spotted him last night." Laurence stood by y/n's side.

We all freeze of shock.

"We spotted him at Moon Acres and last night y/n saw him across the street." Laurence said.

"No it cant be.." Vylad was about to cry so I patted him.

"Yes its true.." Y/n was crying in tears of joy.

"I'm not buying it..its another prank. " Travis said.

"But its true!." Y/n shouts.

"Now that I think about it.. You might just be joking around.." Katelyn agrees.

"Kawaii~chan believes Travis~kun. I mean if Garroth~kun...was found dead In a car crash , it doesn't mean he's alive." KC also agrees.

"For once, I think y/n and Laurence are right. Why would they be joking about this?." I stepped forward.

"What? Really?." Aaron's dad said.

"I mean, they won't be mocking a person who is dead or not. They see Garroth more than us. Garroth has shown himself to them while us didn't even see him." I explained.

"If no one believes then... We should leave." Laurence said.

"I'm with you guys. What if he faked his death?." I looked at them.

Still no one would budge. No one believed a word we said and left except for Vylad and Zane.

"If he is alive... I will give you half of my pony collection." Zane whispers the last part.

"If you see him...then maybe Aph is right. He might've faked his death and ran off." Vylad said.

Y/n's head lowered and now was atsring at the ground.

"What's wrong?." Laurence asks.

"You don't even know..what caused Garroth to die/run away." She was crying.

"Y/n..dont point this all to yourself. It wasn't your fault." Vylad said.

"It was my fault alright! If I hadn't been so stubborn and idiotic..this wouldnt have never happened..." She cries.

"What actually happened?." I asked

"Aph?!." Zane was warning me.

"No *sniffles* its alright... Its time you know the truth." Y/n said.

~•~

What will happen if Aph knows the truth? Will she trust y/n ? or consider her as the reason why Garroth died?

Thanks for reading guys!! Love you!
First tell me...what I should do? I really need some fresh ideas. You got any? No...oh ok.

Ty!

~Angela(author)