I believe

What's going on? Is there something we don't know??

Mama starts to clean us. I either whimper or wince in pain. I was thinking of what Levin said. He said he just talked to him? After a few clean ups, I cooked food but mama didn't want me to. I left mama to cook and I went to my room. I know the boys are really worried about me. I can feel it, their aura is full of worries and trauma and its weird that i can feel...Garroth's Aura too..I'm doing everything to forget him, but everything just comes back. I decided to stare at the windows for as lone as I can. I just sat on my bed looking out the window thinking and blocking everyone out.

Zianna's POV

After cleaning up my sweet little babies. Y/n stood up and cooked food, but I told her that she doesn't have to do that after everything. She nodded and left to her room. I was concerned and I told Zane and Vylad to check up on her.

"*sighs*.... I hope she's ok. This is the second time Garte has done this..." I talked to myself.

Zane's POV

Mom told us to check on y/n , so we did. We knocked on her door but no answer. I turned the knob and it revealed it wasn't lock. Usually, y/n locks her door, but now? Why hasn't she locked it.

We went in to see y/n staring at the window. She was sitting quietly.

"Y/n?." Vylad said.

We sat next to her and still she wasn't talking. She wasn't even reacting that were beside her. She was just looking into the wild world we live in.

"Y/n?." Again Vylad said.

"Please talk to us." I begged her.

"........."
Still no answer.

"Y/n.. I know you can hear us!." I merely shout.

"..."

"Y/n...please. Were your brothers.." Vylad sadly said.

"..."

"Y/n... We know you can hear us.. We know that you're still sad about everything. We know that you still love him..even though he wasn't there for you that much. " Vylad said hugging her.

"..."

"And were here for you.." I said stroking her hair.

"Y/n..were all devastated about what happened to Garroth. Were all sad just like you, but not this sad as you are. Tell us anything you want to say." I said to her.

"What's in your mind baby sis?." Vylad asked.

"Levin..." She finally said a word!

"What about Levin?." I react.

"Levin...he said he talked to him..." What? What the?

"Levin might be hallucinating like you are..." Vylad doubted.

"Why can I feel him? Why can I see him? Why can I still feel his heartbeat? Why? Why? Why? Why huh?!?." Y/n was pointing out things we couldn't even experience.

"What do you mean by feel his heartbeat?." Vylad asked her.

"Every time I feel sadness or happiness, I feel he's there, looking at me. I know its creepy, but its true. " she answered.

"So you think Garroth's alive? Do you think he's just hiding?." I asked.

She just sighs and we are a little scared of what she does.

"I feel it..but not sure if he's alive yet. I do believe he is alive! But you guys don't..." She said calmly.

"Maybe we can clarify that! Let's go see Lucinda!." Vylad insisted.

Y/n's eyes were filled with joy but still had sadness and depression in it.

"I won't go..." Y/n said turning her attention back into the window.

"Y/n! Please... We don't want you to stay here. Please come with us...we believe you..I  believe you..." I tried to pull her out of bed but she won't budge.

It goes back into no answer. She blocked us out again.

"We will let Lucinda come here to check on you." Vylad and I left and head down.

As we head down, the smell of pancakes and cupcakes filled the house. I quickly run to the kitchen and sit there as mom serves the cupcakes. I nearly grabbed one until mom spank my hand away from it.

"Ow!."

"No cupcakes until your sister comes down..." Mom said as she sits and eats the pancakes being prepared.

"But I want one now!!." I whined.

"Zane.. Please." Mom warned me.

"Mom...y/n...isn't feeling herself. And were heading out to get Lucinda. We need her for y/n to be normal again." Vylad said.

"Oh. Then eat up and I will bring these cupcakes to her. And no Zane. You don't get to eat the cupcakes. Because Beyonce doesn't want you to!." Mom joked.

"Mom! That's not fair!." Vylad objected.

"I'm just joking..here." She gives us each a cupcake.

~~~Time skip~~~

Lucinda is up talking to Y/n. She's been up there  since we got here a few hours ago.

Finally she comes down and tells us that Garroth is actually alive. Only Y/n can help us with this.

"Y/n!!!." A voice outside yelled.

We quickly ran out and saw y/n on the edge of the roof. She was about to jump.

"I can end this..I can join him.." She mumbled.

Mom was screaming her name and all of our friends came surrounding the house. She was about to jump until a voice shouts.

"Y/n! Stop! I'm here!."

"It's all a lie." She jumps off and a person wearing a blue jacket catches her.

"Y/n...I'm here..don't do this to yourself." The person puts her down on the grass.

Y/n's POV

I jumped off the roof and someone catched  me. The person was wearing a blur jacket. He laid me down on the grass.

"Who are you?." Mama comes in front of the crowd.

"Y/n!." Zane,Vylad and the shadow knights help me up.

"Someone you love..." The voice said.

I can feel a heartbeat, an aura that tells me its him.

"Garroth?." I stood up.

The person looks at me. He takes off his hood and it reveals...A sandy bleach blonde haired man with blue eyes.

"Garroth..." I stepped closer.

"Y/n.." He runs to me and hugs me.

I cried in tears of joy. He's here. People tell me its just a dream, a hallucination, but its him...right in front of me.

"Garroth?!!?." Everyone was in shock. We quickly pulled away from our hug.

"How? Why? What?." Mama was rambling.

"I'll tell you all... But first we need to keep everyone calm, especially Y/n." He walked me in my house.

~•~

Woooo! Is it getting hit in here or what?!? I don't know...don't answer that.

Now. How's the book? How can I spice things up??