Is he alive?

I cried through all of them. I miss him so much. My body guard, my protector, my shelter, my roof, my home, my brother...

~Morning~

Another day of school. Let's get this started. I changed and took my earphones and played 'Brother-Kodaline' and after it ended I played 'Little Did you know'.

I walked through the halls and there it was posted. New Alpha Male! Oh no....its him. Shawn.

*flashback*

"Hey pipsqueak!. Remember this??." A boy with Green hair and red eyes said.

"My dolly! Gargar made that for me!!." I shout.

"Aww...How about I destroy it. Besides he isn't here! He left you pipsqueak!." He teased me. He broke the doll and left it in front of me.

"No!." I shout.

He then beats me up with Evelyn. It hurts.

"Go away! ."

"Heh. You're weak without your brothers!." He walks away.

*flashbacks end*

"Hello Pipsqueak." His voice behind me.

"S-Shawn.." I turn around to see him.

"Hello...I see you're the alpha female. Heh. Then why don't we be nicer to one another." He acts like a gentlemen, but I don't buy it.

".."

"Quiet eh. Hmm.. Let's just be friends." He puts his arms around me but I pulled away.

"Go away freak! I regret people choosing the alpha male for me!." I shout.

Everyone's eyes were on us.

"Alpha! Is something wrong?." A blue haired and eye color wolf asked me.

"This Alpha male... Is a disgrace!." I tell her.

"Oh. I see. Follow me Alpha. Not you Disgraceful Alpha Male." The wolf pulls me away but Shawn punched her. She landed on the ground.

"What the hay Shawn!." I laid the wolfs head on my lap.

"Dottie!." Two werewolves came and carried her.

I let them take the werewolf woman and I stood up.

"You sorry excuse for an alpha!." I kicked him at his groans and he fell.

"Pain..why.." He groans.

"Because...you aren't nice. You are just a sorry excuse for a werewolf! You remind me of Ein!." I shout. Everyone gasped.

"Y/n!." The shadow knights came.

"What's wrong?." Sasha said.

"This Alpha male is a disgrace.. He can't even fight me!." I said angrily.

"Wow...a real sorry excuse." Zenix said.

I thought of one thing. Since I'm the Alpha female I can do anything to get rid of the Alpha male.

"Since, I see a failure in this Alpha male you all call, I will be removing this Alpha male from his place due to lack of skills and strategy." I announced.

"No other will be my partner than this sorry excuse. Again,We might choose." I  added.

"But its not fair!." Shawn gets up.

"I told you, I see no good traits in you and the will to even battle me. You're weak." I said.

They all applauded and I left Shawn with shame.