How are you?

Sorry for the sudden re-upload. It got mixed up so I had to put it in the right place.If you know what i mean...So here you go.
~~~~~~

Vylad's POV

Y/n finally woke up. She was weak. Her other form must've taken a lot in her.
I miss her little smile.

"V-Vylad? Shadow knights?." She said.

"Yeah?." We all said.

"Where's Garroth?." She asks.

"I don't know." I answered.

"Hey let's watch TV! " Zenix turned on the TV and the news was on.

"Today.It is devastating for a family known as the Ro'maeves." The newsman said.

"What's devastating about us?." I asked and they all shrugged.

"The oldest brother of their family, Garroth Ro'maeve was found dead in a car crash. Here we have Mrs. Romaeve live on the scene"

Mom was on TV. And Garroth? No..it can't be.

"*sniffles* My sweet young baby! Dead! *cries* I can't bare to see Garroth... Dead. He must be dead. He's the only one , my daughter could count on saving her. I can't let him die...Sweety..if you're watching this, I'm so sorry...." Mama said.

Y/n's POV

No.....Big brother, Garroth,  Its all my fault. Its my fault. I can't do this. I lost my brother. I lost the only one person to protect me. Tears fells on my cheek and everyone patted me.

"Y/n...Pls. Its ok...He was a good brother." Vylad comforted me.

"Its all my fault... Its always my fault... Why couldn't I die? Why did it have to be him!?! Why?!?!." I screamed.

Zane broke down the door and ran to me.

"Y/n...are you ok?." He asked.

"No! I need to go! Bye..." I ran out of the house. I ran back to my house and went for the basement. I didn't come out. I heard someone calling my name.

"Y/n!! Sweetheart where are you!?!." It was a woman's voice. Mama....

"Y/n!! ." papa shouts.

I kept staying quiet but I decided to go out. I had my hair covered up my face.

"Y/n...are you ok?." Papa puts his hands on my shoulder.

"No...and..... Garroth's dead because of me. " I cried standing.

"What? What do you mean?." Mama kneeled and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"He was acting strange. He said I didn't need him. He said he was jealous...because I was close to Vylad and Zane... I told him that ... He was always there for me...but not in the right time. ....." I cried.

"Y/n... Its not your fault. It has never been yours." Papa said softly.

"I'm so sorry...but please leave my house, and give this to the teacher. " I handed dad a letter.

"What is it?." Papa asked me.

"Something you will all know soon. He wrote that. He left it here. You can read it if you want. But please go.." I said walking up the stairs.

They actually left. No one bothered to come and visit me. Not even my friends. I just wore my night gown and stared into the window. Looking at nothing but the sky.

Garte's POV

I opened the letter a d it had Garroth's signature at it to.It said.

I have been with my sister and she has been great. I love her so much!
But I got jealous of her paying more attention for Vylad and Zane over me.
I wasnt such of a brother. I know she loves me, and I love her.
Nothing will stand apart that.
But now.. I know I'm acting weird already. People tell me if I'm actually alright. I always said yes. To keep them away from me.
Now... I'm leaving my street.
I don't know what lies ahead...but I know I will always have the love my family his given.

-Garroth.

Garroth....my son. Why did this happen to you. Why not me? Why? I handed it over to Zianna a d she was already crying. We drove to Vylad and Zane's house...It used to be with Garroth. We knocked on the door and we saw Vylad...with puffy red eyes. He was crying.

"C-come in.." He was crying.

"Where's Zane?." I ask as we enter.

"He's in his room. Staring at the window." Vylad replied.

"Zianna its best for you to stay here with Vylad. I will handle Zane...ok?."

She nodded and Vylad brought her in the kitchen.

I went up to his room and saw him staring at the window.  He was crying and he wasn't smilling because his mask was off a d also he lost his brother.

"Its all her fault. If she wasn't that stubborn..Garroth never ran off at the first place." He said clenching his fists.

"Zane...it wasn't her fault...It was Garroth's discission... But he fell into accident." I explained.

"No...my only best friend, let my brother die." He said.

"Zane...I'm here for you...Garroth may not be here..but I am. Y/n didn't do it. He just caught up by jealousy. He left without us even knowing. He o ly left y/n..this note." I handed him the note and he was angry yet sad.

"Its my fault! She didn't even care for Garroth!! She took her attention on me! He was jealous... And we didn't even had time to talk to one another....Everyone just disappears one at a time." He cried.

"Zane..its alright. Let's talk. Come on.." We started to talk.

Zianna's POV

My poor baby. My poor Garroth! No... I just sat there eating what Vylad cooked me. I didn't speak a word. I want my baby back. I want everything to go back to normal. Everything...

Vylad's POV

Mom ate everything I cooked her. I know she wanted Garroth back...but its hopeless. I miss him too...more than anything. I miss how he comforts me. How he helps me with everything. I wonder how y/n is doing.

~•~

Garroth has died? What will happen to y/n? Will she be the same? Will she be treated fairly ? Will Laurence ever help her out? Will anyone help her out?