Answering your Questions!

Angela~chan/AC:OK! Some people left some awesome questions for the characters! Awesome! Ok! Let's start!

From @Pandabrenda to Zane.

Z:Really?

Do you have a crush? If so who?

Z: *blushes* N-No! I would never love anyone!

AC:Oh really?

Z:*blushes even harder* I said I don't!

AC:Alright...

OK! From @Erika_jaeger to Aphmau:

When do you think you see your father again? Are you happy? Or want to rip his face?

Aph: That's...a very...touchy topic, but I will try. Honestly, I don't know when I'll ever see my father, but if he returns ....... I'm not happy and probably rip his face for hurting Mom. He cheated on her?!?!!

Aar: its OK. *hugs Aph*

Y/n and KC: EEEWEKKK!

CALM DOWN!

Ahem...

Next the next question is from @fan_girrl2004 to Vylad:

If you can feel my emotions does that mean I can feel yours, like LOVE?

Vy: I guess it is love, but its sibling love isn't it? Me and y/n are best friends since we were kids And Garroth and Zane left her.

G and Z: Hey!!

Next question is from @shadowwolf235 to be answered by Ein:

If you love y/n, would you die for her? Also would you be able to put a forever potion on her..?

Ein: I would die for her if it meant protecting her and yes... I can control her using a forever potion once more and that will lead me to her being with me forever and never with those fools!

Gar: I swear if you get out of Alcatraz you are going to be dead!!

Ein: Not until I can get to you first!

*tries to break free*

This question is from @Pandabrenda-6 which will be answered by Vylad and Garroth:
Who do you like?

V: I like everyone obviously...

Gar: Only one person....it starts with A and ends with U!

I cant expect a better answer from you Garroth.

Well.. that's it for today! ANd oh! I would like to let you guys know that book 3 is completely out!! It is titled as Turning Around || Daughter of a Ro'maeve book III!

GO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT TO PEOPLE!! YOUR LIFE IS JUST BEGGINING!