Hes going to be Fine

"Vylad and Aaron." Vylad said.

I walked up my door and unlocked it. I saw them and they came in.

"What do you guys want?." I sniffle.

"I..We. Wanted to make sure you were OK with everything happening." Aaron said rubbing his neck.

"I'm not really OK. First, I can't feel anything except for anger and sadness , Secondly,Garroth's in grave pain and Third,I don't know if there's a potion to reverse this." I said.

"Y/n.Its ok. Were in this together right?."Vylad hugged me.

"Come on let's head out." Aaron said.

"I guess. Let me change first." I said pushing them out.

I changed into (any style of outfit) and took my jacket and head down.

"I said were having a walk out! Geeez Melissa, I don't love her!." I heard Aaron said angrily.

"We know you like Y/n but you chose Aph, I guess its ok. But I have my eyes on you two." Melissa giggled.

"Melissa pls." Aphmau warned her.

"Must I know something?." I said and they jumped.

"Uhm..Nothing. But Aph, you'll always be my babe and one and only stupid potato." Aaron kissed her shortly.

I wish I could fall in love with someone...but no one likes me for me. They like me because of my looks. Especially, those Casanovas, they just like pretty not attitude. Stop thinking about that! Ugh! One day..it will come.

"Y/n.. You OK?." Aaron's hand waves in front of me.

"Oh sorry. I zoned out."I said.

" Yeah you did! Now let's go!."Zane said joyfully.

"Really? You are coming? Fine.." I whine the last word.

"What?! Why?! You don't like me pig?!." Zane teases.

"One more and you fly!." I said in anger and can feel my eyes turn red so I closed them.

"P-I-G Pig." He said again.

"That's it!." I picked him up and threw him through the window.

"Zuzu!." Mama shouts.

Oh no.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean..." I was cut off by mama scolding me.

"To your room young lady! You ain't going out with the boys! You're grounded!." Mama scolded me for the first time in my whole life.

"Fine! Its not like I wanted to!." I ran to my room.

I went on the roof and thought. Must I leave? I think I create more pain. No! You can't do that... It will only make it worse.

"Hey Alpha!." I was startled by the pups.

"Hey guys.. What are you doing here?"

"Alpha...Garroth wanted to see you." Dottie said.

"Really?."

"Yeah..he said he wanted to see you..since he calmed down." Daniel said.

"Thanks for letting me know pups." I hugged them

"Anything for the alpha." Rylan said.

I jumped off the roof and into the back door. I quickly ran to Garroth's room and saw him awake.

"Big brother?."

"Y-Y/n?." He was weak at the moment.

"You called for me?." I sat on the chair next to his bed.