Hide Away

I rushed and ran to Vylad and took him out of class which left his classmates in question.

"Why did you pull me out of class??." Vylad asked.

"They just discovered y/n is an ultima werewolf! We can't let her be seen. We need to hide. I need to hide too.." I said.

"Aaron...you can't do that. I must be the one who needs to be hiding not you." Y/n said.

"I am an ultima werewolf right? So were both in danger... That Zvhal will pay." I said angrily.

"Aaron.. We need to go. Father is waiting for us in front of school. We need to get there quick. Especially you Kai." Garroth said.

We rushed just in time before the entire school was in front o f the car. We all got in and Garte drove away.

Y/n's POV

They know...they see. I can believe I trust a Zvhal. I sat there staring at the floor until I heard mama's voice.

"Y/n?."

I look up , "Yes mama?."

"You know you can't stay here right?." She said.

"I know..but the shadow knights? My other friends?." I said.

"They will be coming with us." Papa said

"I just hate the way of leaving them all." I said.

"Baby sis... Its ok..They are all coming with us." Garroth said.

"Am I in this too?." Kai asked.

"Yes...We'll tell your parents about this, and I'm sure they will understand." Papa said.

"Sasha, Zenix,Katelyn,Kawaii~chan, Lucinda..." I whispered.

"It'll be alright..Their parents will pick them up and we will meet up in a certain place where only we know." Papa said.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

"*yawns* did I fall asleep?."

"Yep. You did. I always shaked you up, but look at you, you're a sound sleeper." Vylad said.

"Thanks...for uhmm... Trying. " I said as I got out of the car.

"Y/n?." Two familiar voices said.

I turned around to see My Other Friends!! They all ran and hugged me.

"Hey guys.." I said as I pulled away.

"Phoenix Drop is on high alert with this. They are hunting all of yous down." Sasha said.

"I know...But you're here!." I jump in joy.

"Yeah, we couldn't stay because we'll be used for hunting you and Aaron down." Katelyn said.

"Where are we anyways? This isn't Falcon Claw, then where are we?." I was a little confused but it seemed familiar to me. The birds singing heavenly, the flowers spring for joy, The peace between the people and the beautiful sun rays.