The Fight

Hello Ultima....

"Terry..."

"I see...You are all alone.." He said with an evil grin.

"You are making a big mistake joining him." I said as the rain pour down.

"Hmph. Let's see... If I hurt your family...its YOUR fault isn't it?." He said evily.

"No! You won't hurt them!." I shout.

" I will if I have to.." He says as he steps closer.

"Why are you doing this to them! You are pathetic! I am the one you are looking for! I am here now!." I shout in anger.

"Your father took the only business we had...selling forever potions." Zach appears.

"You were selling shackles! You made them your slave!." I felt my eyes turn red. As this point I'm as bad as an Alpha werewolf.

"Never have I ever....seen my greatest creation turn on me." Zach said with an evil grin on him.

"Since you are here....this won't hurt a bit." He smiled evily.

Everything turned black.

~
I woke up being tied up to a chair. I knew it..I couldn't fight it. Why did I think i could do it on my own? I only did it for the suffering to stop. The pain would stop. Instead I got it much worse. I felt a sting in my leg.

"Agh!." I scream. A whip.

"You will see how people turn you down... Like your parents turn US down!." The voice whips me again.

I scream in agony and cried. Suddenly it stopped. I was at the verge if fainting but I couldn't let myself drift away like that.

"Heh! Weak as always... I should've raised you...not your pathetic father!." The voice says.

"Don't you dare say that about my father!!!." I bark in anger.

"Oh now she talks more than screaming...anyways. Did you remember that night your father got drunk? It was I who made him nearly kill you. I put a potion in it and he happily drank it.  He never even got drunk. He was just under my spell for a short hours." The voice says and I finally knew it was Zach. Zach the destroyer! Zach the evil one! Zach the one who broke his own family! He did it all!

I just growled as I heard a shout. It seemed familiar..

"He's here.." Another voice said. Probably Terry the traitor! Not the keeper!

"Oh..it looks like our other guest have arrived. Let's go shall we?." He said as he untied me and took my hand and never letting it go.

We went outside and my legs were very painful from the whipping he gave me.

"I see you come to retrieve such a fine specimen..." Zach talks evily. I hate how he treats people.

"Let her go!." The voice said as I saw it had red eyes. Could it be? Aaron?

"Looks like you have the same eyes! ." he says in joy.

"Y/n! Were here to save you..." The voice said.

"Aaron?. " I said weakly.

"Y/n.. Remember you aren't alone! ." Aaron shouts.

" Hah! You and what army!." Terry shouts from behind.

"Witches and werewolves." Lucinda appears behind Aaron.

"What? A witch? Really!?!! ." Zach laughs.

" The fists." Katelyn and Garroth appears.

"You won't stand a chance..." Terry stands beside me.