Traitors

I can't believe I defeated a witch! I feel bad for her...because she's my friend, but do I really care for her?

"Y/n, great rap." She came to me with a smile but sadness filled her eyes.

"Oh. Thanks Hailey." I waved back because it was Scaleswind vs Phoenix Drop.
Nicole started rapping.

"Where are you coward? I've been waiting for you. Don't be like our friend Howard. He's a Dingus! Come at me princess!." She raps.

I then jumped in front of her and rapped, scaring her with my werewolf form.

"Remember me  Nicole? I hope you do because I'm gonna whack your bottom to death! Sometimes you're a moron. Who actually thinks....she's a flower. "

"So let me get this straight, you just stand there and rap. Y/n , you blend in the crowd, with some friends here and there, but what you really need is a purpose not just being an ultima. And you'll finally know the meaning of Rappin!." She said.

"Look, Nicole,I'm just interested alright! Let's get that in your thick head, unless you want me to crack it up.! I just want to live in peace but instead you guys had to open your mouth.  So let's tell you how my life is living. But let's face it, you got grounded and destroyed a whole school. You Even turned people against me, OK. I got to say this but Nicole is a MORON and a CRYBABY!!." I said as she was tearing up.

"Umm...  I--y/n--you--*cries*." She tried to rap but failed and ran away.

"Woah!! Burn!!!!." Midori shouts.

"I'm so happy I did this but.. Where's the rest of the rappin idiots?." I said tapping my foot.

Everything turned black until I saw Laurence.'Surprise Rap Battle'.He has a formation that I've probably seen before. He smirks and raps.

"

Honestly, a girl like you can defeat me?." Laurence was getting closer to me.

"You're an idiot Laurence! ." I heard Katelyn shout.

"Fake..as usual little girl!." Laurence teased me before the beat started.

"See you in the devils grave Y/n.
I see you're kind of...weak.
Did you peck?
Or did you seek ,
For glory?
I don't think your life will get any better y/n.
Weak and Stupid and Always was a CRYBABY!." He rapped.

"OK. Now you crossed the line. Did you even know who defeated you in the first place. You might be on TV and whatever but that's not it! I want you to suffer! I want you to see how I ponder.
You're a jerk!
A bad boy in and out!." I rapped. I saw Laurence breaking down and the music stopped.

I ran to him and helped him up. Instead of being friendly, he pins me directly down the floor.

"Laurence!." I shout.

"What? I'm a bad boy after all right?." He smirked.

I kicked him in his groans and he fell. He cried a little and then I gave a signal to Katelyn and Garroth and they came to me but stopped by a cage dropping and stopping them from coming to me. I finally saw a pair of green eyes. I actually knew who it was, Travis.

I tried to remove the cage and helped them up but then I was pinned down and muscled on. I had my red ultima eyes out. Almost everyone was cheering and yelling "NO MORE ULTIMAS!." I hesitated but I couldn't. I looked at Garroth and Katelyn saw them being knocked put one by one by Laurence.