Royal or Rebel?

I never want to lose someone like him...

~~~

We were travelling back home. I kept on texting the guys if they had the same news papa and mama said. They all said they had. Why am I an ultima? Where did this come from? Oh yeah...Zach did..

Finally were home . Papa dropped me at my house then my brothers. I took my bag and threw it at my bed. I changed into something comfortable and put my hair in a braid.

"What if ....I end this..My family is afraid..of the traps Zach has prepared...No y/n! You need to listen to your father's word.." I hate it when my subconscious rebels on me.

I sat on the couch and started to remember where falcon claw was.

*flash back* A few years back.

"Aaron! Aaron! Aaron!."

"What is it y/n??." A black haired kid with black eyes said. It was Aaron.

"I found this! Its a gem!."

"Where did you get that?."

"I found it over there..."

"That's an emerald!." Aaron shouts.

"Hey you! Thats my emerald!." A white haired guy with grey eyes said. Terry..

"But I found it!." I whine

"No! I found it and you took it!." Terry shouts.

"I'm sorry mister.." Aaron gives the emerald.

The guy leaves and Aaron carries me.

"Where are we going?."

"To falcon claw! Its just a few meters a away so let's go!."

"But you don't have to carry me Aaron."

"Its OK."

We passed a field of (favorite flower). They were beautiful and then we passed the lake and arrived at a small village. Aaron puts me down and he grabbed me and brought me to where my dad was.

"Papa!!"

"Y/n! Sweety!." He says as he puts me on his lap.

"Papa! Aaron played with me!."

"Oh good! This is Aaron's dad...Derek. Say hi.."

"Hi"

"Hi y/n..."

"Hey guys! I got the emerald!." A person with black hair and dark brown eyes came.

"That's great Zach! Now we can heal Katelyn from her magical sickness!." Derek says.

Zach....

*end*

I looked out the window to see at the other side , that my mom is trying to keep her cool. They are all trying to think of a plan to end all of this. I started to draw on my drawing book and I felt tears were falling down.

"Thats it! I'm not letting them getting stressed because of me! I'm going to end this on my own!" I ran and pack some things I need to go to Falcon Claw.
I wrote a letter and left using the backdoor.

"Goodbye...my street."

Aaron's POV

I can't believe ....Im not allowed to hang out with the guys ....Especially Aph. I wanted to see someone more of my stage so I went to see y/n. When I arrived, everything was turned off. There were no lights on. I went in and went to her room. I checked around and I saw Vylad staring at a piece of paper.