Not Who You used to be

He's dead to me when jokes come.

The bell rang for lunch. I ran out and went to the cafeteria and sat at an empty table.

"Listen up everybody! Rap battle after class!." That voice. Laurence.

"With who?." A voice yells.

"With the alpha female! Y/n!." Laurence shouts.

I stood up and start to rap.

"Trying to make me look bad!
Who do you think your dealing with?
If you try me.... just know that I have a knife with your name with it! I'm a hero of this story, your the fan boy wannabe. But if you really wanna fight . oh please try and beat me! There are many things that I can do that you would never dare. I doubt you have the courage to kiss a Casanova.... or try end fear and which that never happened. So drop the act and leave I'm sure missing hanging out with gals!"

"Start are we now."Laurence shouts.
Laurence:
"Heh. Its funny how the world is so great about your position. That only a girl can fill a part for a story trues for wishing. But you see, let me tell you  about me, all you know is a boy with good looks. I'm the guy you don't wanna mess with. So you better run and hide. I'll have my knife up so that I can destroy you."
Y/n:
"Every time you move your lips... You make the wrong line. You whine all the time and tell girls to hang out with you. Do you really think you scare me? I'll tie you and trick your mind or I'll just stab you .. Yeah that'll fine."

"You dont scare me! "

"I can tho !."y/n shouts.

"Huh! What so you know!."

"I know that You should keep your eye on your mentos."

"What the-- its poisoned!."

"I'll let you get to me.. When bad boys are nice!."

"No one will ever love you! You're  weird and you're a freak.!"

"I don't think they'll complain when you have no one to cuddle!".

" Y/n!!."

"Laurence!."

"You know what!That's it! I'll put you in your place!."

"Come at me freak!." I waited for him to do something until he ran to me.
I jumped away from him and got above the chandelier.

"Get down here!." Laurence shouts.

"Just wait a minute."

Finally I jumped down and landed on him and he got hurt pretty bad.

"Now like that? How can a bad boy be nice huh? You're so different when you're with other people. Why not be nicer for a change. At least my little poem was a joke." I stepped away.

"Agh! You are really heavy. But this doesn't end the rap battle." Laurence got up with a smirk on his face.

"Sasha! Zenix!." I call out their names.

"Yes?." The monotonously say.

"Keep an eye for this ....hmmm.Bad boy." I turned around and left, while the shadow knights stay behind me and protect me.

~~~~School's over~~~~

"BABY SIS!." I heard the only voice that was close to me. Vylad and Zane.