tre

"so, i think i just ruined mine and xanny's friendship." chris began as he sat at his usual lunch table with his penetrator friends.

"not surprised. what, did you flirt with his sister or something?" william asked with a small laugh.

"x has a sister?" borkis shoved himself into the conversation. "what's she like? is she hot?"

"yeah, he does." chris answered before looking back at william. "he caught me staring at her ass."

"when did you even meet her?" william sighed.

"after mr. bradley kicked me out of class, she was still in the hallway. drinking water."

"what, you didn't offer her something else to drink?" julian chimed in, earning a laugh from borkis.

"she's got a nice ass though," chris commented, ignoring julian's comment. "and that little skirt she was wearing," he made a grunting noise. william rolled his eyes.

"you didn't learn, did you? if you hook up with her, i'm not even joking, xanny will fuck you up." william poked at chris, making chris sigh in annoyance.

"i'm just admiring. she's got a nice face." chris couldn't help but comment.

"strike two chris, and it's the first day." xavier appeared beside him, sliding the seat.

"where did you even come from?" chris groaned.

"i brought you guys lunch. chris, if you look at my sister, i'm punching your throat." xavier placed three brown mcdonald's bags on the table. they were filled with cheeseburgers. the boys dove into it, each grabbing a few.

"your sister? she's here?" william asked as he unraveled his cheeseburger.

"yeah, she insisted on tagging along. i told her 'no', but i can't drive so." xavier informed. "julian, if you ask me if my sister is hot one more time, i swear."

"chill, xavier." nez appeared to william's left, which happened to be chris' right.

"why hello, xanny's sister." julian diverted heart eyes at her, a little grin tugging across his lips.

"nez guzman." she gave a shy smile. already, the other penetrators were introducing themselves. nez couldn't keep up, but she didn't try to remember their names anyway.

"i like your accent. where's it from?" borkis complimented.

"my accent is from america, i grew up there. but xavier and i were born in egypt."

"that explains why you're so beautiful, right?" as soon as the comment came out, xavier shot a scowl at whoever said it. nez laughed a little.

"who exactly do you think you're talking to?" xavier squinted his eyes at a boy named johannes. "i literally just gave chris shit about it, and if you were hitting on my sister-"

"relax xan-man. obviously johannes meant you. you weren't looking at him when he said it, but he was looking at you." william swooped in to save his ass.

a light blush made its way onto xavier's cheeks as he grumbled to himself. he was never used to compliments. even with how often he got them, he always leveled himself down to normal.

"aye, xanny, are you gonna be there on friday?" another member of the penetrators asked more of the penetrators got involved with the conversation, hoping to persuade the music producer into making some appearance.

"what's going down on friday?" nez leaned toward william.

"party. first one since fall break." william whispered back. nez nodded to herself with a small 'oh'.