tjuefem

"we should do something after school." noora suggested, approaching the lunch table that was reserved for the penetrators. she sat by nez, giving her a small hug.

"yeah? like what?" christoffer questioned with a furrow of his eyebrows. he blew a pink bubble, frowning as nez popped it with her finger.

"i actually need some new records." nez pointed out, popping a grape in her mouth. "so let's go downtown?"

"yeah, downtown," noora agreed. "i haven't been clothes shopping in a while, so i'll hit the stores there. plus, william's been craving sushi and they have a sushi restaurant there called 'the belt'."

"that sounds more kinky than it does a sushi restaurant," johannes pointed out with a little laugh. when he noticed the blank expression they gave him, he gaped at them. "what? it really does sound like a bdsm store than it does a japanese restaurant!"

"downtown after school then?" william questioned the group. the discussion was cut short as they all agreed.

under the table, nez's hand found chris', intertwining them. he softly smiled, almost laughing to himself because of how cute this girl was.

"let me walk you to your next class," chris mumbled to nez, pressing a kiss to her temple.

"we have next class together." nez responded with a giggle.

"ah, we do. and which class is that?"

"third block's free period. then we have social studies." nez said, squeezing his hand, in which he returned.

"well, nez and i are heading to the library." chris said as he stood up, taking nez with him. he ignored her protests, pulling her beside him as she snatched her bag before she was too far to reach it, sending the group a wave.

"why are we going to the library?" nez's voice was small and confused.

"i'm gonna teach you how to kiss." the words shocked nez and she could feel her palms beginning to sweat. she was afraid chris could feel it since they were holding hands.

"wait what?"

"you heard me." chris said. he glanced at her with a straight face.

"what makes you think i-"

"i assumed. you told me you've never had a boyfriend, you barely go to parties, and you hesitated last night." last night; when she almost kissed him. she blushed at the thought, almost shrinking, feeling her shoulders slump.

"what if i don't want to learn?" all of her nerves were shaking. her question caused chris to chuckle. he didn't answer, instead he pulled her to the corner of the library, into a more secluded area. there was a small couch covered by bookshelves.

the two sat beside one another in silence, waiting for the bell to ring so that the library would clear out. to pass time, chris played with nez's fingers, blowing bubbles with his bubblegum.

"am- are you really gonna teach me how to..." nez's cheeks flowered with a deep shade of pink as she avoided the eyes of chris.

"you've gotta learn sometime. i figured, who else would you trust other than your best friend slash boo?" chris brought her hand to his lips, pressing a kiss to the back of her hand.

"yeah, but i don't need to be taught. it's supposed to come naturally." nez spoke with very little confidence. when he laughed, she shrunk. "right?"

"hmm, why don't you show me what you think you know then babe?" chris said lowly, patting a spot on his lap. she blinked a few times, breath catching in her throat. chris figured she might need a little help, grabbing her waist as he placed her in his lap.