seks

"this complex is so annoying." william sighed out of frustration as they drove past nice houses. "why is there so many gates and security?"

"why wouldn't there be? if you had treasure at your home, wouldn't you want to live in the most secure place?" chris chirped.

"yeah, but i don't have treasure." xavier stuck his head in between the two.

"your sister's a gem. so, yes, you do have treasure." chris grinned while xavier rolled his eyes.

"calm down prince charming." xavier retorted with w scoff. "she'd never hook up with you. just thought i'd let you know so you'd stop trying."

"fuck you, i'm not trying to hook up with her." chris denied, shoving xavier's head back. "if i was trying to hook up with her, don't you think i'd be saying this shit to her?"

"so, if you're not trying to hook up with her, what are you trying to do?"

"is it that hard to believe that i want to be friends with your sister?" chris feigned pain as xavier pointed out his boyish ways.

"it is hard to believe."   "so, is it normal to want to fuck your friend then?"

xavier and william spoke simultaneously.

"you guys are rude." chris crossed his arms over his chest as he looked out the window. "i feel attacked."

the three finally made it to xavier's house.

"i can't believe you forgot where you lived." william laughed in disbelief. "i mean, really xanny?"

"you made a turn too early and i had no clue where we were after that." xanny tried to defend himself.

when chris got out of william's car, he pushed xavier's seat up, xavier quietly thanking him as he helped him out of the back. he brushed off his pants before closing the door behind him.

"i haven't been to your place in forever." william admitted as he stared at the familiar looking house. nothing from the exterior had changed much besides the grass on the yard.

"yeah, it's been a fat minute." xavier agreed as he pulled out his keys to unlock the door.

as soon as xavier opened the door, the aroma of spicy curry filled the air. it was like in the cartoons, the thick air pushed out and blessed outside with its scent.

"ooh, it smells so good. where's hennezy?" chris rubbed his hands together.

"i got it." xavier said humorously before clearing his throat. "so no one told you life was gonna be this way!" xavier sang loudly. there was a moment of silence, but they heard the faint clapping of the song from upstairs causing xavier to grin knowingly.

william laughed slightly. "that actually works?"

"every single time- hey chris, where you going?" chris was already halfway up the stairs.

"up?"

"no you're not." xavier shook his head with a warning underlying in his voice. "take your shoes off at the door. if nez sees you, she'll smack you with newspaper."

chris hurried down the stairs, slipping his shoes off. just as he straightened them out at the door, nez appeared at the top of the stairs. she pulled her brother in for a hug. she bumped fists with william and chris.

"hey hennezy," chris greeted.

"christoffer, how are you?" she walked beside him as william and xavier made a beeline toward the kitchen.