Funny Friday

Before, my friend spilled tea and I saw it by looking at the floor. (Don't ask why I was even looking at the floor. Then, I said (I'll call my friend ####) "####, you peed?" because the liquid was yellow. Everyone was laughing, like most people I was laughing so bad. Before, I colored my pinkie finger with yellow highlighter. Then, I turned to my friend, "I HAVE SPONGEBOB DIESEASE IT'S CONTAGIOUS!!" Before, my history teacher said any questions? I raised my hand, and said "I HAVE SPONGEBOB DIESEASE!!" Then, he said "Make sure you don't get SPONGEBOB diesease by picking your nose". I said "BUT, IT'S CONTAGIOUS!!!" A bunch of people started laughing. Sometimes, in class I would laugh randomly and other people would start laughing. Before, my dance teacher said you can kill anyone with anything. Then, at lunch, I took off my shoe and pointed at people and said, "GIVE ME YOUR MONEY, I CAN KILL YOU ANY SECOND WITH THIS SHOE!!" Then, they started laughing. Before, I did that when were in the sunny outside tables. Then, I did that and my friends and I started acting crazy. Then, I saw a teacher I was like uh oh. Then, he came to our table he told me, "Please put back on your shoe". Then, I putted it back on. Before, our math substitute teacher said that one of my classmates that they were slow in passing out the papers. Then, he got it back then when he turned his back. My classmate went behind him started doing awkward hand actions bending down. And a bunch people who saw started laughing at him. Then, my friend told me the substitute teacher picked his nose. The people who heard her, starting laughing. Then I said, "I would say to the teacher, "bro, get some tissue"," Then, my friend starting laughing. Ok guys, that's all I have to tell sorry to tell you this, but I really don't think I would update this story daily. But, I update different stories everyday :) So, stay swag and peace out!