NONBELIEVER

Before, there was an event in school where people showcased their history project of a certain non fictional character and dressed up like them. And I kept compliementing the people that had a beard. I literally said to one of them "YOU LOOK SO FABULOUS IN THAT BEARD, YOU KNOW, YOU SHOULD GET PAID $100 PER SECOND FOR WEARING THAT." Then, I saw Abraham. And I started bowing to him along with SlyvieLlama and I asked KnoYoKnowledgeOA "YOU DIDN'T SEE WHAT WE JUST DID?!" Then, in after school, he was like "You really believe that? Plus, their already dead." And I said "JESUS RISEN ABRAHAM FROM THE GRAVE!" And he was looked at me like I was an idiot and I said "NONBELIEVER!! YOUR A NONBELEIVER OF JESUS!" Before, my friends Magicalunii and KnoYoKnowledgeOA were taking turns of playing music. KnoYoKnowledgeOA played calm and catchy music while Magicalunii played BTS and when it was my turn, I played Get Scared which was a rock band. And after that KnoYoKnowledgeOA asked me "How many more minutes are we going to listen to screaming and shouting?" And I started laughing. Before, a coach was in our Uno game. And the coach took forever to place a color so KnoYoKnowledgeOA literally played elevator waiting music. And we both started laughing. That's all for this tale. So, stay swag, and peace out!