GET BLESSED

One time, in 3rd grade there was one person that was too close to me in line. And she probably hated me, and probably hated her too. And I told her "Give me some personal space, you might have lice." Then, after that she literally snitched on me after that. And then my terrible 3rd teacher asked me if I was a doctor. And I accidentally nodded my head yes. And I was like "CRAP." And I quickly nodded my head no. And she told me to go back to my seat. Now I wish I should've said, "WELL I HAVE AN A ON MY SCIENCE AND HEALTH GRADE. AND ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS IS A MEDIC. AND I'LL PROBABLY BE PAID MORE THAN YOUR JOB AS A TEACHER WHEN I GROW UP." Before, I got into a fight with somebody. Well, this is how it happened: so I gave some water to my homie AsianBtsDank and then he splashed it on her and said "HOLY WATER!" Then she literally gasped, and started pushing him. Then she turned to me and said "He got that water from you, didn't he?!" Then, she then started pushing me into the brick wall. And I unzipped my lunchbox, and opened my water bottle and I splashed it on her and said "HOLY WATER!" And she gasped at me and said "YOU. GOT. MY. HAIR. WET!" And then, she literally made a commotion about it. And the boys were like "(bully name) It's only a $15 dollar sweater." And then she said "She got my hair wet!" And then the boys started saying "And?" "And?" Welp, that's all for this tale. Thanks for reading. So, stay swag, and peace out!