OH NO

Before, it was computer class and someone asked to to go to the bathroom. And the teacher said "You can't go to the bathroom, your friend went there", and she said "my friends are over there", and he said "You have no friends", and we were like "OHHHHHHH". Before, in English class we turned in our candy bar worksheet. And he went to mine. And I was like "OH NO". And someone said "OH SHOOT". Then, he read the front and he said "$500 each, wow. Sponsering Obama care and the Mad Hatter", and everyone started laughing. And when we got into the description, he first said "Taste the power memes!" And everyone started laughing. I was laughing hard that my back kept slamming at my chair. And when he moved into the ingredients, he read my description, and I wrote there's cow and goat milk combined and some people literally said "eww", and I said "HEY THAT STUFF IS GOOD!" Then, he read "this bar is DRUG FREE, even with COCAINE in it!" And we all started laughing. I thought I would get in trouble, then I checked Schoology, and got an A for that paper. Then, my friend's paper was next. And the teacher was reading the description then he read "thong", and we all started laughing. And my friend said "I couldn't spell tongue", and I started laughing way more. Ok, that's all for this tale. So, stay swag, and peace out!