OFFICIAL TITANIC SOUNDTRACK

One time, I was humming the ear rape version of the offical titanic soundtrack. And some people were looking at me like I was retarded. Some of my friends were laughing, and some were reenacting the scene from the Titanic. One time, in math class we had to write a song about integers and sing it to the class, and almost everyone's song was cringy because most of them were cringy. There was this one where a girl rapped, "I'm upset, Mr. N gave me an F on my last test." And I just snorted when I heard that. And we were all snickering and laughing at the cringy rap ones. Then there was this, where two girls were in a group, where they didn't even have music at all for theirs. And the girl that was singing was so cringy. And the girl who was making the music was literally drumming on a chair to make music, and it looked like she wanted to kill herself. And if she needed to drum faster, the "singer" would tell her to do it faster. And it wasn't even cringy, it was just straight up horrible. And when it came to my group, there was two people singing, and I was operating the music. And then, one of my group members were just doing some weird crap in the back while my friends were singing. Then, people started asking me, "What is she doing?" And I said, "I don't know, dancing?" And one of them said, "SHE'S NOT EVEN DANCING." And when I told my other friends, they all started laughing. Welp that's it. So, stay swag, and peace out!