That Hairline Tho

One time, I said to RamenEatingMonsterOA, "Who's my favorite dragon ball Z character?" And when he said "Vegeta." I just started started choking on the water I was drinking. And I said, "WHEN YOU SAID THAT, I THOUGHT OF HIS HAIRLINE AND CHOKED." And he started laughing. One time, in after school, the coaches were making a whole rant about phones and how they were going to take them away if we didn't put them away. But while they were saying their rant, I was literally using my phone. And when I told my friends that I was using my phone while they were ranting their rant, they all started laughing. One time, in English class, we were learning about different types of conflict and we had to act it out in charades. My group got Man Vs Man, and my partner suggested we should do a Naruto fight. And one of my classmates suggested another idea but we went with the Naruto fight because it was more simpler.Then, when it was our turn, my partner pretended to weave a hand sign to summon a shadow clone. Then I jumped in and pretended to build up his Rasengan and then, he ran towards his friend, and his friend fell down and we all started laughing. Yes guys, my life is weird. So, stay swag, and peace out!