MY TEACHER IS A WEEABOO

One time, in Halloween, my science teacher was dressed up as Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z, and I was cringing so bad. And I made a joke that he probably stares and admires his DBZ posters during in homeroom and I&E. But, when the first period bell rings, he quickly rips his posters off the wall. And a couple of my friends and I were dying of laughter. One time, I was on  Amino and on another account, on the anime amino and there was this dude who randomly private messaged me "hey babe" and my friend RamenEatingMonsterOA told me to text back "FBI OPEN UP." And he texted back "?" and RamenEatingMonsterOA told me to text back "Anything you say or do will be used against you." And he said "ok." Then he asked me for a picture of myself and I just sent him a random picture of a guy. And I told my friend  RamenEatingMonsterOA to troll him by voice chatting him and he said "YO WASSUP IN THR HOOD TYRONE, IT'S ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD." And he wasn't saying anything in the voice chat and my friend RamenEatingMonsterOA said "IS THERE A PROBLEM BABE?!" And RamenEatingMonsterOA and I was dying of laughter while laughing quietly. And he just left the conversation, and blocked me. And RamenEatingMonsterOA and I were dying of laughter after that. Welp that's all. So, stay swag, and peace out!