HE GOOD

Before, I was in computer class, and someone said "I have technical difficulties!" And the teacher said "and you have mental difficulties", and we all said "OHHHHHH", in computer class. Before, in dance class, we were waiting to go to the locker room. And there was a dude throwing a pencil to a basket ball hoop and he kept missing and I said "DAMN YOU GOOD AT BASKETBALL!" Before, in the locker room, someone threw a water bottle over the lockers at the other side, and the other literally threw it back at us over the lockers. Before, when I was doing my homework, I saw this as a direction.

 Before, when I was doing my homework, I saw this as a direction

PLEASE PUT THIS IN FUNNIEST ANSWERS

And I was like "umm, ok". Before, me and DonniArtOA had our phones out. And an eighth grader had an iPhone and we were like "DISGRACE!" And I said "HIGH FIVE FOR SAMSUNG AND LG!!" And we did a high five, but we missed. And he said "and he said sais that our phones are big", and I said "WELL MY PHONE CAN FIT IN MY POCKET UNLIKE YOUR BALLS", and he looked at me like I was an idiot. Before, my friend DonniArtOA was literally laughing hysterically. And that eighth grader looked at him, then, me. And I started laughing becuase my friend was laughing. And he said "ok, I was going to ask you if he was okay, then, you started laughing", and he threated him that he would put a piece of paper in his mouth if he didn't shut up. Ok that's all. So, stay swag, and peace out!