RACIST BIRDS

One time, I yelled out, "ASIAN!" Then, all the birds flew away. And I was like, "RACIST! THEY HATE ASIANS!" In homeroom, my was next to RamenEatingMonsterOA 's best friend and I said, "You know what's the difference between RamenEatingMonsterOA and his best friend?" And everyone on my table turned to look at me. And I said, "RamenEatingMonsterOA gets more girls than him." And his best friend just started smiling, and we all started laughing. And someone else said, "But his best friend gets more boys." And his best friend was like, "YEAH!" One time, RamenEatingMonsterOA and our three friends were playing Uno together in the library. And we were doing stacks (If you don't know what a stack is in Uno, search it up before reading the next part) I placed a +2 card, then my friend placed another +2 card, RamenEatingMonsterOA placed a +2 card, then another of my friends placed a wild +4 card, then I placed ANOTHER wild +4 card, which made everyone freak out. Then, another one of my friends placed another +2 card, then one of my friends placed another +2 card, and the stacking stopped at RamenEatingMonsterOA since he didn't have a +2 or +4 card. And we were all laughing to the point that the assistant principal had to tell us to keep our volume down. Because of all that stacking, RamenEatingMonsterOA got 18 cards in total which was completely insane. Yeah guys, my life is weird. So, stay swag, and peace out!