THAT'S NATURAL

Before, my English teacher was talking about addictions. And he said "Well, there's some addictions that people watch things that their not supposed to." And almost all of us except me were calling out names. And our teacher said to stop calling names and some addictions can be natural. And someone said "YEAH, 'THAT'S' NATURAL." And everyone started laughing. Before, I had a friend that was the same race as me, and our teachers literally assign our seat next to each other or near each other. And our English teacher told us to check each other's homework and we both said "WOW, racist." Before, one of my classmates walked into class and I said "(classmate name) likes you." And he said "WTF." And looked at me weirdly and my friend and I started laughing. Then, our teacher told us why he was absent and he said he was throwing up and DinoBoy4 said "what are you, pregnant?" And the majority of the class started laughing. Before my friend BllWlphr got bullied for a time. And her friend was telling on a teacher for her condition. And we were also about to go home. Then, our teacher told her to get inside his room. And DinoBoy4 and I said "PEDOPHILE." And we looked at each other weirdly. That's all for this tale. This ain't the last part peeps, this isn't 100 tales yet.. So, stay swag, and peace out!