YOU CAN WALK?!

Before, I was in the rehearsal for dance class and my friend was dancing to the song "Paralyzed" in a wheelchair. Then I went backstage and he was up and I said to him "(classmate name), YOU CAN WALK?!" And he started laughing. One time, my classmate told me that one of my classmates literally walked up to his mom with the their side of his pants ripped off and she said what happened? And he said "I'm trying to be sexy. " One time,  my history teacher told everyone that if you need help with roman numerals, ask (my name). And I was like how can you not understand this? And I was like "YOU KNOW WHAT?! HAND ME THE PAPER!" And I wrote every numeral needed. And the people I was helping turned the paper to our history teacher and he said "BEAUTIFUL WORK! " And I was there, and I was like "YEAH BECAUSE  I DID EVERYTHING!!" One time someone literally tried jumping in a golf car. And the dude driving the golf car told him to get off.  And my friend and I were dying while laughing for five minutes straight. Before, my math teacher asked who was screaming and I pointed at DinoBoy4 and she literally believed me and my friend and I started laughing. One time,  my friend BllWlphr was looking through Sasunaru yaoi and we were like "WHOOOO!!" Literally guys, I'm in my performamce. And our performance in an hour. Thanks for reading guys. So, stay swag, and peace out!