Even More Ear Rape

One time, the teachers at my school made a rap and showed it to all the kids in the school. All my friends and I just started cringing by just watching it. I was like, "THIS IS EAR RAPE." Then one of my friends said, "I just got terminal brain cancer." One time, my science teacher started playing the Sailor Moon anime opening. Then multiple people said, "This sounds like Mexican music." And I was like, "What? HOW?" One time, RamenEatingMonsterOA and I had an argument, and I said, "Bro your voice sounds even more feminine than mine." And two of our friends started laughing. In an assembly, someone asked if we could wear hoodies if it was raining, then the dean said no. Then all of us started saying, "BOOOO." During math class, I said to my friend, "Bro we all speak Britsh." Then that one kid who answers every question during class, "No it's not! It's an accent." Then my friend said, "BRO, BRITISH IS A LANGUAGE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!" Then I just started laughing. Also, it legit took her a while just to find out that we were joking. So before my friends and I were going to enter into computer club, people who got milk can get into the room faster. And my friends said, "People just open the milk and throw it away and they don't even drink it." Then I just started laughing hysterically. And all of my friends just stared at me. And I said, "WHY IS THAT SO FUNNY?!" And I continued laughing. Welp that's it. So, stay swag, and peace out!