0 HAS NO VALUE

One time, someone asked my math teacher if zero was a negative or positive and our teacher, "Zero has no value." Then one of my classmates said, "Just like (classmate name)." And everybody started saying, "OOHHH" And we just started laughing. One time, RamenEatingMonsterOA and I were talking about letter ranked restaurants according to cleanliness. Then I said, "What happens if there's an F ranked restaurant?" And he said, "You should NEVER go near that restaurant." And we both started laughing. One time , a student that was a grade year younger than me had my previous P.E teacher and when his teacher had his back turned, he twerked behind him and made middle fingers to him. And my friend and I were watching the whole scene and started laughing. One time, we were watching the performance during one of our classes, and choir was holding up this prop while they were singing a song and when I found out it was supposed to be a moon, I said, "I thought they were holding up flatbread." One time, I told RamenEatingMonsterOA during class that when I was in elementary, there were two kids who wanted to switch so both of them could be next to their friends. And when the lights were turned back on (since the performance ended), they got caught as they quickly switched back to their seats and I was laughing the entire time. Then my teacher who caught them said that I was in trouble too and I said, "HOW AM I IN TROUBLE?" And she said, "You could've prevented this." And RamenEatingMonsterOA said, "THAT'S NOT YOUR RESPONSIBLITY." And I said,  "I KNOW RIGHT." Welp that's it. So, stay swag, and peace out!